Jan 30, 2009
Acton Ontario
VetteCoins
Car
2006 Vert
I was lucky enough to attend the Canadian Launch of the Corvette C7 at the Distillery District in Toronto tonight.
This was the first live showing of the new C7 in Canada.
What a fantastic event!!! Ron Fellows was in the car when the curtain came up.
This new Vette is so much better to see in person, pictures can't do it justice. The shape, interior, materials, frame you name it, are light years ahead of the previous generations.
I think if they used the old round tail lights, it would have been a C6.5 not a C7.
This car has an aggressiveness to it, a very edgy feel. I think they nailed it.

Here are a couple of crappy cell phone pics. better pictures to follow.

IMG_0055_zps3984e6ef.jpg

IMG_0051_zps1fcd6b2a.jpg

Very cool pics Mark -- It's lookin' better and better every time I see it. It looks marvelous.

Did you happen to meet Ron F. and chat? I've got a r/c car I'd like him to autograph sometime. I'll probably have to go to CTC/Motorsport to get it tho.

Really lookin' forward to the auto show to get up close and personal with the C7.

C.

Last edited:
I have met and chatted with Ron many times. He is a true car guy, just like one of us.
I have lots of signed Items by Ron, he was signing very cool posters for everyone Last night.

This print is my favorite Ron Fellows Item. Also he signed my car a few years ago.:canada:

P1010003.jpg

RonFellowsIMG_2656-1.jpg

You will love the C7 in real life. Awesome beast!!

I must agree; the design is looking better to me. Like you Colin, I'm looking forward to seeing it in person.

Thanks for posting pics Mark! The car does look great in pictures but seeing it in person must be so much better. I'm looking forward to the fall to when our dealers start getting them in. Then I'll finally get to see on in the flesh!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread