Power User
Oct 30, 2013
Haliburton, Ontario
VetteCoins
Car
2003 Z06
Province
ON
So the first member to donate $25.00 to the forum and wants these two like new posters I will pay the postage to send them to you. The Covette poster is from 1989 and shows the Chevrolet line up on the back. The Areotech poster is the Land Speed Record car that A. J. Foyt used to break Mark Donohue's closed course record.

Both posters in great shape….almost free and to a good cause.

UKOErNTl.jpg

FhaIyfcl.jpg

You know, when I first saw the white C4, I thought I was looking at a diecast. A really nice diecast, and then realized it a was a poster.

My favorite bits of the C4 is the clamshell hood and the concave rear.

Nice of you to donate them Murray.

Last edited:
Well this kind of got screwed up. Actually we had a winner and I did not catch it. After some conversation this morning a very generous member from Alberta suggested that we keep this going with a "pay it forward" arrangement. Very kind.:thumbs:

So the first person to donate $25.00 or more to the forum and puts "poster offer" in the donation comment line well then they are yours. Drop me a PM with a shipping address and I will mail them to you, prepaid.

Again thank you to our anonymous member and there is a reason why they have not asked me to negotiate a peace treaty with North Korea!:banghead:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.