Would anyone here know the Canadian Chevrolet concierge number to check order status / TPM? The information from the dealer hasn’t been very good.

Just go to the website and open up a chat. You will need your order number and the dealer where you purchased. They can give you a TPW but will not say what the event code is.

Reactions: Dano Cherison
You can go to the Chevrolet website 2020 Corvette Stingray | Next Generation | Chevrolet Canada
Use the chat function and give them your order number, your name and your dealers name. They can tell you your TPW and confirm anything on your order.
You can also call 1-800-263-3777 for the same folks.
You can also call Order Management if you know your dealers dealer code at 800-668-5846

You can go to the Chevrolet website 2020 Corvette Stingray | Next Generation | Chevrolet Canada
Use the chat function and give them your order number, your name and your dealers name. They can tell you your TPW and confirm anything on your order.
You can also call Order Management if you know your dealers dealer code at 800-668-5846

I do know the dealer code.This is very helpful! Thank you.

When it comes to the "call Order Management" option, I tried that some time ago and it worked AOK, again as long as you have your dealer's code which the dealer should provide upon request. But the last time I tried again I was met with a snooty "we only talk to the dealer; not the customer" response, so I got no where with Order Management. Maybe it depends on who you get when you call but I've had no problems calling the 1-800-263-3777 number. Good luck!

Reactions: Murray20c8 and ABC
When it comes to the "call Order Management" option, I tried that some time ago and it worked AOK, again as long as you have your dealer's code which the dealer should provide upon request. But the last time I tried again I was met with a snooty "we only talk to the dealer; not the customer" response, so I got no where with Order Management. Maybe it depends on who you get when you call but I've had no problems calling the 1-800-263-3777 number. Good luck!
Yes I had issues too using the online chat feature. If you open the website up in the same browser the chat retains the history. One time I tried to get an update and they saw that I had already chatted on June 1, they were not interested in giving me an update again so soon. My answer was the build date from then was good and that I should not check back until after July 13. So I will be a good boy and do as I'm told. Hahha.

So, just used the chat function, and I’ve been given a tentative build date of July 27th.That is exciting! Was asked to check back a week before TPW to see if anything had changed. Got the information in a couple of minutes. Was quite helpful. Was assisted by ‘Judy’. Thanks everyone for your help. Hopefully, it should be at the dealer by end of August, early September.

Reactions: ABC
So, just used the chat function, and I’ve been given a tentative build date of July 27th.That is exciting! Was asked to check back a week before TPW to see if anything had changed. Got the information in a couple of minutes. Was quite helpful. Was assisted by ‘Judy’. Thanks everyone for your help. Hopefully, it should be at the dealer by end of August, early September.
Great stuff! I've spoken to Judy before. Nice lady. Better TPW than mine (Aug 24)! It's been 320 days since my order was entered. Would be well over a year if that holds up.

Reactions: PistolPetesC8
Congrats! You will still have a 2 week QC hold period at BGA before it will be shipped off to the rail yard for transport to the west coast. You may want to get some feedback from some of the pre-covid shutdown owners out there to see what their transit times were. You may have a little bit of a wait but at least from built it is just shipping!

I did an online chat today on gm.ca and got a tentative build week of Sept. 28. My order went to 3000 on Feb. 21
and I had a TPW of June 8 before Covid-19 shut the plant down. Anybody else who went 3000 in Feb. have a
new TPW yet?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.