Nik

Staff member
Power User
Administrator
Beta
Jan 11, 2009
VetteCoins
If you've been unfaithful with another C car, we have a place for you to share your experiences in complete discretion away from the prying eyes of your primary car partner.

I did threaten this earlier but in case you didn't miss it we now have a Canadian Camaro Forums board sort of almost but not quite ready.

New URL is: www.canadiancamaroforums.com
Or you can navigate to it by using the Sites->Canadian Camaro Forum option in the navigation bar up at the top.

As always you are all automatically members of it as we are sharing the platform/memberships but the look and feel is a bit different on this one.

It is very much a beta and there's still a bunch of things to work out like getting an actual logo and some better background images and tweaks.

This isn't an actual launch yet but I did want to see some folks get on it and post stuff, and let me know all the wrongs that I have to fix.

Will you be adding other Camaro Generations? I have a 3rd Gen Z28.

The word Corvette often appears in places that I'm sure you will be changing to Camaro. For example - Corvette Apparel, general vehicle discussions other than Corvette etc.

Hoping to join up.... if all Camaros are covered.... especially 3rd gens.
David

Reactions: NW-99SS
Will you be adding other Camaro Generations? I have a 3rd Gen Z28.

The word Corvette often appears in places that I'm sure you will be changing to Camaro. For example - Corvette Apparel, general vehicle discussions other than Corvette etc.

Hoping to join up.... if all Camaros are covered.... especially 3rd gens.
David

Yes, well spotted and I will be expanding this across more Camaro Gens.

Reactions: vintageracer
When a guy goes to Town for the car of his dreams, finds it.... then realizes he can't afford it, he buys what they call a "Camaro".... Ok.... that was really mean.... SSHeaven will NOT be posting this on the Camaro forum.....

NW.jpg
baby.jpg
th

Users who are viewing this thread