You are lucky there in Ont.: we have all the snow that you should have. Take it back now .... PLEASE!!!!!! o_O
Don't worry. Think we are getting 25 centimetres on Saturday. But so far its been a pretty mild winter.

Well my lawn is green with no snow on it but not cutting it. LOL.
I guess I should have paid attention to the emoji -LOL. Sounded too good to be true. I was born and raised in London: back then we had brutal winters - my bro tells me mild with no snow!!

It’s drivable for now. He was going up his driveway that was full of ice. He tore his front splitter off and cracked part of the underside of the bumper. He pulled the splitter off but now it looks like the shroud on the underside of the engine is hanging and scraping the ground. He just finished class and is going to have a better look to see if he can attach it. These kids have no skills when it comes to a screwdriver or wrench.

Reactions: OttawaKev
It’s drivable for now. He was going up his driveway that was full of ice. He tore his front splitter off and cracked part of the underside of the bumper. He pulled the splitter off but now it looks like the shroud on the underside of the engine is hanging and scraping the ground. He just finished class and is going to have a better look to see if he can attach it. These kids have no skills when it comes to a screwdriver or wrench.
But hey I can add an app on my phone and order food to be delivered to me hahahahahh...I have a few guys from the job that have garages if he ever needs that....but I am guessing he is down between Bronson and Bank area my buddies are out here in Stisstville and another guy is off Merivale RnR Auto that's where I take my rigs great service and super honest and when I am on shift Nick's Garage on Enterprise great guy hve known him for 20 yrs I use to take my cars there before I moved to Stittsvegas....most of the guys on the job take their rigs there.....any glass issues my cousin owns General Autoglass.....freg I'm a walking advertisement hahahahahah

• Haha
Reactions: Gilles27 and Sparro
I can confirm that the constraint on the convertible has not been lifted *yet*, but it will be soon, very soon.

We are not contacting our customers until the constraint has officially been lifted.
Convertable Constraints lifted!!!!!!! So there is an allocation release today...this is being reported by Conti in Ohio...hope we up here get some of them :cool: EJ did any of your clients get picked up?

Last edited:
  • Happy
Reactions: Magneeeto
Not to rain on a parade but in my understanding, it was a convertible constraint lift, not an allocation release. :( Just discussed with my dealer this morning and no word on additional allocation at this time... or at least he hasn't heard any word yet

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.