When can we sign up for the school, after we have a Vin, or need delivery? Would be nice if a Canadian crew signed up for the same dates!

My email for Ron Fellows School
Hi Kevin,

Thank you for your email and interest in Spring Mountain home of the Ron Fellows Performance Driving school. Congratulations on the upcoming purchase of your C8! How exciting!

We are in the process of finalizing all the details with Chevrolet in regards to the C8 Owners Program. I will keep you posted as we release any new information.

Thank you,

So I just read "in another forum" that a guy got "the call" from MacMulkin to go over his convertible build because it will be being picked up tomorrow. Anyone else hear anything like that.... that tomorrow the 16th is indeed the day for the verts being accepted?
I ordered a vert: not heard from my dealer yet!!

Reactions: kerry4
So I just read "in another forum" that a guy got "the call" from MacMulkin to go over his convertible build because it will be being picked up tomorrow. Anyone else hear anything like that.... that tomorrow the 16th is indeed the day for the verts being accepted?
No nothing on my end.... I have just been reading in places that possibly sometime this month but you don't know till you get that call...and does anyone know generally how long you have from "The Call" to when it goes to 3000 ???

I can confirm that the constraint on the convertible has not been lifted *yet*, but it will be soon, very soon.

We are not contacting our customers until the constraint has officially been lifted.
Of the 20 or so C8s ordered: how many are convertibles?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread