Featured Thread
Jul 19, 2019
VetteCoins
Car
TBD
Province
ON
And it's good. Chevrolet Canada's official press release issued after the reveal looks to be identical to the US one except for unit conversion and one other detail: base price will be under $70k CAD! Seems very reasonable, but good luck getting it for anything less than MSRP for a year or two.

(I tried posting this on the reveal thread but had no reply privileges there hence the new thread.)

Last edited:
The MSRP $70 k will be a leader to get you to come is and build/order your car. Toss in the performance and some bling options and I'm guessing it will push closer to $95 k. (Not counting dealer gouging). Z06 base will likely start around $ 95k. Still a great price for a car in either category though. Can't wait to see one in the flesh now...

Based on the current C7 pricing on GM Canada plus $5000 increase in Base Price for a C8 a full load Z51 3LT Coupe should come in around $95,000 MSRP assuming option prices are similar. It will be interesting to see the final "build your own" on GM Canada.

• Agree
Reactions: ddgermann
Base 70k.... Add freight 2k....add z51 10k. Add gs 10k....add z06 20k... Add 3zl 15k....black n/c..for Derrick

Sorry not Z51.... Z07

My 17 was 129,707 with freight. But I’ve since seen 18 and 19s with 131k stickers.

It’s the 50k I added after that will hurt the most on the trade in. 😢

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread