my votes were in last night... won't let me vote again now...lol....

none of my concern but this strikes me as a bit weird though.......

The contest rules are pretty clear.

Qualifying entrants must enter vehicles which are:

• Of a classic, collectible or exotic nature
  • Built for performance (such as a big-block or otherwise high-displacement engine)
  • In excellent condition, suitable for public display.
Then I look at one of the leading cars (248 votes and in 4th place) and think whaaaa? It's a great car, I wish it was mine, and it may become an "excellent condition" car someday but am I wrong thinking it doesn't fit the criteria for this contest?.....

claytonseams3-1200x774.jpg

Reactions: Dub
my votes were in last night... won't let me vote again now...lol....

none of my concern but this strikes me as a bit weird though.......

The contest rules are pretty clear.

Qualifying entrants must enter vehicles which are:

• Of a classic, collectible or exotic nature
  • Built for performance (such as a big-block or otherwise high-displacement engine)
  • In excellent condition, suitable for public display.
Then I look at one of the leading cars (248 votes and in 4th place) and think whaaaa? It's a great car, I wish it was mine, and it may become an "excellent condition" car someday but am I wrong thinking it doesn't fit the criteria for this contest?.....

claytonseams3-1200x774.jpg

I think all of us are behind the times.

for the Rat-look, Hoodride, Nu, Abused, Drift, Bosozoku, Rusty Euro, ShedRide looks and more! » Blog Archive » How To Get That Rust Effect!

Point made and accepted Oh illustrious leader.... But..... (you knew that was coming)... If all of us are behind the times, why is this the only "
Rat-look, Hoodride, Nu, Abused, Drift, Bosozoku, Rusty Euro, ShedRide looks vehicle entered in the contest?

ps. I don't even know what Nu and Bosozoku are supposed to mean? And other than the thirteenth letter of the Greek alphabet, neither does merriam-webster :p

Point made and accepted Oh illustrious leader.... But..... (you knew that was coming)... If all of us are behind the times, why is this the only "
Rat-look, Hoodride, Nu, Abused, Drift, Bosozoku, Rusty Euro, ShedRide looks vehicle entered in the contest?

ps. I don't even know what Nu and Bosozoku are supposed to mean? And other than the thirteenth letter of the Greek alphabet, neither does merriam-webster :p

I feel we need the member with the quaint looking C3 on the forums to explain this. Judging by the description that rust maybe the result of 46 years of authentic rain and salt.

hmmmmmm.....after that comment, I did look up the Number 27... It is quite a popular number in the racing world..... of course so are about 89 other 2 digit numbers.... Gilles Villeneuve being Canadian but he drove a Ferrari? So i'm still somewhat confused..... As far as us being so far behind that we are in front Murray.... I would caution that this is no lapping matter.... o_O

Last edited:
Reactions: Tinman
Thanks everyone - I'm in 10th and very close to 8th (about 50 votes) which gets me into the AutoShow...

Thank-you Graham and everyone who have kept me competitive!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.