I looked into this a while ago, definitely not worth the cost. In other vehicles these things sell for way less and come with considerably greater design (pre-load adjustments, exotic materials, etc).
If anything with basic measurements any machine shop could fab this up for far less. If I get around to making one this summer and the design works well, I'll report back.

For reference, selling for 250US/320CAD not including shipping and duty
Corvette Camber Brace, Front, L98 Engine, 1984-1989

I installed a camber brace into my black 1985 Corvette a while back for auto crossing. Along with the camber brace, I installed a larger rear sway bar, qa1 shocks, lowered the car and installed 315 35 17" tires on all four corners. I cannot specifically comment on how much the camber brace itself added to the overall suspension, but I did win a Western Canada auto crossing event at the National Convention in 2015.

I installed a camber brace into my black 1985 Corvette a while back for auto crossing. Along with the camber brace, I installed a larger rear sway bar, qa1 shocks, lowered the car and installed 315 35 17" tires on all four corners. I cannot specifically comment on how much the camber brace itself added to the overall suspension, but I did win a Western Canada auto crossing event at the National Convention in 2015.
You should post pics of your car sounds awesome

Black 03 Z06 - Thanks on the Congratulations. Absolutely, competition is very fierce in the Corvette autocross world !
Nelson84 - Here is a picture of my 1985 Corvette.
My car is still a work in progress. It currently has a lot of time invested to date.
101010corvette_zpsue7mjmaa.jpg

Reactions: Rruuff Day
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.