I agree Nik... Couple of Wynn's, STP, and Cigar smoking Woody Woodpecker stickers would smarten it right up.... Oh yeah.... and some dingle balls and stick-on hood pins.. .... Now I want one.... :rolleyes:

Reactions: XFIRE82
I agree Nik... Couple of Wynn's, STP, and Cigar smoking Woody Woodpecker stickers would smarten it right up.... Oh yeah.... and some dingle balls and stick-on hood pins.. .... Now I want one.... :rolleyes:

......dingle balls oh my !!!!, might as well add some fun fur around the back window too.

Holy crap! Was not a fan of Leno's mix up about the turbo charged past and the super charged specimen in front of him. Leno obviously thought is was "cute" otherwise what is the editor's job for on the program. I will definitely not boast as an expert on it but with my past history of owning an '86 turbocharged Pontiac and a '98 supercharged Pontiac, I believe it could be somewhat safe and simply said that it's like drawing power from the front versus drawing power from what you blow out the back. Leno was definitely powering a turbocharger!
I also kept jumping out of my shorts when Leno kept slamming the back hatch down. God help anyone caught doing that to my Corvette!
I have to believe that Calloway would not have removed the self-close hatch feature ... you think!
As for the Aerowagon Corvette, Loved the vehicle before they added the hatch and the Aero name plate. It just makes me quiver like when I try to warm up to the back end of an Aztek ... not! Makes the Chevy Cruze Hatch more appealing to me now ... but that's gonna be a vehicle for my kid of course ... boy I can be growly as I wait to come out of hibernation eh? Cheers y'all !

Last edited:
Reactions: Rruuff Day
oh yes ... and thanks for the post nascar03 ... I did find the show interesting. Would likely have never found it on my own!

... now I gotta do about 10 really different other things before hitting the sack tonight because it's said that one likely dreams about the last thing that is on one's mind just before going to sleep ... oh god help me ... I'm gonna be driving an Aerowagon all night long ... :WillyNilly:

Last edited:
...and as far a super charging or whatever you want to call it, here's a pic of what it just did to a guys truck I know of , 2015 chev with a 6.2. 8 lbs boost and my understanding these new engines come with 11.5 /1 comp so how long will that corvette last ?

6.2 piston 2015 chev.jpg

...and as far a super charging or whatever you want to call it, here's a pic of what it just did to a guys truck I know of , 2015 chev with a 6.2. 8 lbs boost and my understanding these new engines come with 11.5 /1 comp so how long will that corvette last ?

View attachment 7800
Back in the day Michael we use to call that a 'Blown Engine' both before AND after....

Users who are viewing this thread