POWER: 755 bhp
EXTERIOR COLOR: Sebring Orange Tintcoat
INTERIOR COLOR: Black
WARRANTY: Balance of Factory Warranty
STOCK NUMBER: OU1259
VIN: 1G1Y52D94K5800176
$188,595
Plus Applicable Taxes

... here's the link while it remains available ...
https://www.lamborghinicalgary.com/...ith-ztk-track-performance-package-calgary-ab/

K5800176-2019-Corvette-ZR1-Orange-34-1170x700.jpg

Sebring Orange Tintcoat Finish with Black Interior, Chevrolet impressed the world when they announced the 2019 Corvette ZR1, the most powerful and most likely the last variant of the front-engine corvette that we have seen lately, but while waiting for the arrival of the mid-engine C8, this amazing ZR1 has everything you ever dreamed from an American muscle car. We are amazed to have this gorgeous “Vette” sitting ion our showroom, awaiting the day it will be released to the wild to bring exciting memories to its new owner.
The most powerful Corvette comes with a new hand-assembled 6.2-liter LT5 supercharged engine. Producing the astonishing number of 755 bhp. The 0 – 100 run is performed in 3.3 seconds and a quarter-mile time of 11.4 seconds at 210 kmh. Just for the record, this Corvette ZR1 reached a top speed of 341kmh, making it the fastest production Corvette ever.
A great engine is complemented with a great soundtrack, with four types of exhaust settings this American muscle can go from stealth to track pure engine sound, using variable valves this system allows you to manage how much you want to be noticed, going from roary to quiet in just seconds.
The track performance package added to the options list on this vehicle, complements the looks and performance of this Corvette, adding multiple wings in carbon fiber to increase downforce, and create a look of a street-legal racing car.
Factory Options include ZR1 3ZR Preferred Equipment Group, Navigation, Carbon Fibre Dual Roof Package, Battery Protection Package, 8-Speed Paddle Shift with Auto Modes, Cargo Shade, Vehicle Cover, Sebring Orange Design Package, and Track Performance Package.
Come to visit our brand-new designer showroom, featuring high-quality sports and luxury automobiles for the Calgary market. We are pleased and excited to be offering this Corvette ZR1, freshly serviced, detailed and inspected by our team of experienced technicians. Servicing for Porsche, Lamborghini, lotus along with other super sports cars with locations in BC and Alberta.
Please ask our business office about our Extended Warranty Program, as well as our Extended Care Program, for added peace of mind. Join our family and drive home today and never look back!
Call today and make an appointment to see this car in person. We are Canada’s largest independent Porsche store, providing sales, and service for high-quality sports and luxury automobiles since 1980

Last edited:
Reactions: ddgermann
impressive write up and disclosure :thumbs:
I highlighted in Blue in Lamborghini's write-up (above) on this ZR1 ... with "Balance of Factory Warranty" and disclosure that they have "Serviced" it ... Oh boy, question #1 ... let me see the service report please as unforeseen "Factory Warranty" negotiation may sometimes need to be supported by "GM Service" being maintained ... hopefully it's just a Mobil 1 Service although this 1200km may have been on the track (just a guess) ... not sure if I am OK to perpetuate service at Lamborghini but I'm going to ask if they do Stingrays after Warranty as there is lots to do at a Lamborghini Dealership while waiting for an Oil renew - yessiree :Woot:

if memory serves me correctly, mikeysz06 may have visited and inquired about doing a C6z service there

Last edited:
Reactions: flyboy999
Awesome ... and we wont be "bidding" against each other :thumbs: ... I have spousal "pre-approved"
with a different color, blue calipers, blue stitching, dark blue vert, chrome wheels & low-wing ....
most likely will have to be ordered ... however the burners are on simmer right now while driving the Rays ...

Reactions: flyboy999
Just wondering what kind of idiot would trade in a ZR1 for a Lambo?
Takes all kinds I guess.
Should be able to bargain them down a bit for a quick turn over.
I would certainly like to hear the story too. 1200 kms and you decided it wasn't the car for you? We toured the place on a Saturday, beautiful facility but zero greetings, not even a hello or welcome. I was with a friend of mine who could afford to buy several Lambos but he said he wouldn't spend a dime here based on the initial impression he felt. Yes I'm sure they get a 1000 lookers for every genuine buyer but you still need a greeter to welcome people in my opinion.

When I was in working mode we had one client who can in with grungy/scuffy pants and shirt.
He always had a couple of thou on him in case a bargain cropped up.
Money, and therefore sales, does not know the colour of your clothing.

Another funny one was I went to visit a clients customer over some repair performance issues. We eventually got shunted to a older guy on the side of the room. My client ended up telling him that if he was a business man this would have been settled easily. Unfortunately for my customer, that older guy was the one who owned the company. Take away - never consider yourself superior to any one. Needless to say he did not get any more business from that guy.

And of course when I was back in my slightly younger days the really smart older guy I was working under as an apprentice told me that even if you know you are in the right and someone who is knowledgeable, in that he is educated, challenges your authority it is always good to listen because they just might say something that could be helpful to you at some time. Then once they leave you carry on with what you were doing in the first place. Take away - even a fool can have wisdom in some aspects.

I would certainly like to hear the story too. 1200 kms and you decided it wasn't the car for you? We toured the place on a Saturday, beautiful facility but zero greetings, not even a hello or welcome. I was with a friend of mine who could afford to buy several Lambos but he said he wouldn't spend a dime here based on the initial impression he felt. Yes I'm sure they get a 1000 lookers for every genuine buyer but you still need a greeter to welcome people in my opinion.
No wonder Wallmart has greeters LOL

• Haha
No wonder Wallmart has greeters LOL
They are actually pretty common at many high end dealerships. My former (multi millionaire) employer dressed like he was going to the shop to pull wrenches. He got the stink eye and was totally ignored at the Prevost bus showroom. They left and bought a lightly used one privately for 7 figures.

As you can see, I'm typically a red car owner, but man I REALLY like that Sebring Orange Tintcoat. In fact, I've decided my next car won't be red, time for a change, and this orange is at the top of the list.
I must say that I like this color to! Too much for an old guy like me??

They are actually pretty common at many high end dealerships. My former (multi millionaire) employer dressed like he was going to the shop to pull wrenches. He got the stink eye and was totally ignored at the Prevost bus showroom. They left and bought a lightly used one privately for 7 figures.

ya, this sucks. They should feel you out with chit chat and then go from there.

If I won the lotto I would do the same. Go see what kinda response I get and say that I am going to buy at the competition if i got a cold shoulder.

B

What many are writing about above, is what I seek when I am in the market to buy.
I need to "be good" with the potential candidate to sell me a car - which one may easily find when
noticing differences between those who take this as a Career and those who appear just aiming at
their next paycheque (who are actually painting the good ones with the same brush - a pet peeve).
The test that follows is the amount of time and effort spent in the New Vehicle Delivery process.

Might make for an awesome "tv reality show" and rid us of that bachelor crap?
Coming soon on a channel near you
"the New Car Sale", "Who will get the commission ?" ...

Last edited:
"Who would have sold this?" is speculative as there is so many likelihoods … but a few may only matter.
Like what did the owner do with it? I saw my first ZR1 just following Easter here in Calgary and I
neglected to photo it's serial number (darn) - it was orange and spec'd just like this one.
When inquiring at that time on it being available, I was told it was presold and heading to "the track" in BC
(who really knows though).
Should this be that ZR1, the Owner had a purpose, fulfilled it, and has moved on.
I have to admit it is impressive to see this re-sale in this Exotic Dealership.
However a red flag waves with a continual worry about the legacy of the remaining factory warranty.
That alone would be reason for me not to even semi-seriously kick this set of tires. Would be great to
mosey around in the dealership though (whether being ignored or not).
Maybe ask with sarcasm, "can someone tell me when an actual salesperson is returning from their break
so I don't have to tolerate the rather apparent judgement of these pilons standing around here?"

Last edited:
One would assume that the salespeople in such a high end dealership are the best at their craft. Typically, very successful people who can afford these cars demand (as they should) top notch service. Maybe sales are "by appointment only" although I did not see that stated anywhere. As far as the Corvette goes, a little research and documentation should tell you if the remaining factory warranty is applicable. They claim it is so one must assume they have done their due diligence. Are these pylons in the showroom part of the test track or are they part of your staff?:)

Reactions: YFCvii
… from the threshold of a (non-Corvette) GM experience, a major warranty issue may involve a check of a vehicle servicing and use legacy ... hence "abuse voids warranty" - which is a vague statement whether tires are rolling or not. Even Mr. Lube claims they are GM authorized ... YYSSW.
If tracked, I’m done with this prospect and will sleep better by finding something else.
I have to adhere to my gut feeling second .... and the Wife first, as I am really tired of “I told you so ...”
It is something I would definitely not want any part of reasoning with my $$$ tough

… I will eventually venture in to see this, but am in no hurry until my hopes are exhausted for enjoying a bit more of my car before “hibernation” (darn weather) and for when I'm feeling a bit more scruffy ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Dantanman
It's not even due for it's first service so i don't know how GM could deny powertrain warranty. I would have that included on the bill of sale as well. Easy to pull GM warranty/service history with the vin. I would hope that a technician capable of working on Lambo's could change the oil in a Corvette. I also know that the odd GM dealer has screwed up an oil change on a dry sump system:)

Reactions: Pep
One would assume that the salespeople in such a high end dealership are the best at their craft. Typically, very successful people who can afford these cars demand (as they should) top notch service. Maybe sales are "by appointment only" although I did not see that stated anywhere. As far as the Corvette goes, a little research and documentation should tell you if the remaining factory warranty is applicable. They claim it is so one must assume they have done their due diligence. Are these pylons in the showroom part of the test track or are they part of your staff?:)
Maybe Wayne from Winnipeg set them up for some autocross trials??

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread