Actually, with suitable supplies and much learned from many threads on this Forum (and specific questions directed to one of our Vendors ... Toxix),
Detailing our C7s is one of the best tasks both my Wife and I enjoy doing on our own :joyful:. You get to know every blemish up close and personal ;)

Last edited:
So Spence how diy is it to paint correct new paint before self applying c-quartz? And which power buffer is best? Or am I looking for trouble? I’m like you like doing it myself. Guess I could always practice first on our Kia Forte.....
Oh crap :Wideyed: I'm out of my league with that level of DIY.
I'm a Wash, Soap, Rinse, Chamois (the absorber), carnuba wax, car pro perl, glass cleaner ...
then whatever my wife says to do for the inside ... and then off to fill 'er up and go.
Come back ... if dirty ... repeat.

It's nice having the car detailed and seeing the final result, but you'll get a lot more satisfaction out of doing it yourself. I was a turtle wax, wash n go, kind of guy and now it's paint cleansing, clay bar, swirl remover, high def polish, wax/ceramic coating.....and that's just the outside, Lol. Interior, engine bay and underside of car are next......:Woohoo:

Reactions: ccltj and ddgermann
Oh crap :Wideyed: I'm out of my league with that level of DIY.
I'm a Wash, Soap, Rinse, Chamois (the absorber), carnuba wax, car pro perl, glass cleaner ...
then whatever my wife says to do for the inside ... and then off to fill 'er up and go.
Come back ... if dirty ... repeat.
Oh kind of like this... me too currently.....lol

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.