Santo gets swamped from March through Sept. He will be heading to Spring Carlisle for parts as well. As soon as I get over this bug I am going to had over to see him as I am considering installing Vintage Air this spring.

I have bought from Northern as well, great guy from just outside of Thorold. One thing that you have to remember is that these guys are not setup like the big US parts warehouses that ship prepackaged goods. Both Santo and Northern (sorry I forget his name) will sell the same packaged new parts as well. If you have a large part list call and email it to Santo as if he doesn't have it (used parts) he can pick whatever is req'd in Carlisle and bring it back to ship from his place on hwy 9. Another thing to remember is that these old style "boneyards" are rapidly disappearing as good old parts become more difficult to source, they owners are getting older and no longer want to deal with the headaches that some old parts can be for little profit per part. Much easier to simply resell from Corvette America, Volunteer etc. Not many younger ppl out there interested or can afford to get started in this business.
I appreciate the insight. I've ordered something from Santos, and he says that it's been shipped to my place in Edmonton. I'm just waiting to see if it comes and if it's in good condition.

Santo gets swamped from March through Sept. He will be heading to Spring Carlisle for parts as well. As soon as I get over this bug I am going to had over to see him as I am considering installing Vintage Air this spring.

I have bought from Northern as well, great guy from just outside of Thorold. One thing that you have to remember is that these guys are not setup like the big US parts warehouses that ship prepackaged goods. Both Santo and Northern (sorry I forget his name) will sell the same packaged new parts as well. If you have a large part list call and email it to Santo as if he doesn't have it (used parts) he can pick whatever is req'd in Carlisle and bring it back to ship from his place on hwy 9. Another thing to remember is that these old style "boneyards" are rapidly disappearing as good old parts become more difficult to source, they owners are getting older and no longer want to deal with the headaches that some old parts can be for little profit per part. Much easier to simply resell from Corvette America, Volunteer etc. Not many younger ppl out there interested or can afford to get started in this business.
Northern Corvette is in downtown Welland, 288 East Main St. James is the owner, and the guy you want to speak to. 905-932-7130, call or text. He knows his stuff. This business is in an old Newspaper building so everything is indoors. He has a fairly wide selection of used parts as well as new (Corvette America). Some parts are better off bought new, he will let you know the best route to go. I needed an aluminium headlight bezel and he had a choice of three of them. I find it saves a lot of time if you know exactly what you want. James is a busy guy so you have to be a little patient.....and I have no affiliation etc to this business other than buying a few parts here and there.

• Informative
Reactions: ddgermann
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.