1593912466010.png
1593912513983.png

You boyz figure out how to lower that car yet? Needs minimum 1" drop if not 1.5"
Another reason they regret not going Z51 easy 1 hour job zero parts needed, just saying! I watched their video when they compared the 2, I know it's subjective but they seem to think quite a big difference in handling.

Reactions: Sparro
Another reason they regret not going Z51 easy 1 hour job zero parts needed, just saying! I watched their video when they compared the 2, I know it's subjective but they seem to think quite a big difference in handling.
I'm hoping I don't regret not getting Z51 now. But I've been in a non-Z51 C7 and it handled pretty damn awesome, and everyone says the C8 is even better than the C7. But I wanna lower mine for sure. We should be able to lower it with just replacing the coils with lowering coils. That's how they do it on Ferrari's.

Not yet, trying to buy the FE3 springs but seems like parts department is closed through dealerships here.
Can you not just buy aftermarket coils? I've seen a ton of video and Ferrari's seem to buy yellow Novitec coils. They disassemble the shock, pull out the stock coils and put in the Novitec lowering coils, put it back together and dropped nicely. I don't know much about how suspension and coils but you have to be able to just replace the coil with a shorter one to achieve a drop?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread