• IMG_1287.jpeg
    IMG_1287.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 62
  • IMG_1281.jpeg
    IMG_1281.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 68
Last edited:
Reactions: Red Devil
What would a Tesla with comparable performance specs cost, is how I deal with the mental aspect of these escalating prices.
My cousin bought one last year, and I believe he paid around $100K for it, although I never asked.
They're very quick, AWD, but the range is somewhere just under 400 miles, I believe (Model S).
Recharging times vary, depending on the output rate of the charging station.
These two issues are why I prefer ICE for now.
Some EVs have a battery protection algoritm that kills maximum power draw after 5 seconds.
The Mach E Mustang has a 5 second full power burst, before detuning, according to a comparison video between it and the C8.
Battery saver, I guess.
Sorry, it's Saturday, and I'm rambling.
I saw on the C8Tracker that my dealer got a window sticker (is that an allocation?) yesterday, but it wasn't mine. :(

Last edited:
I could have bought a C8 HTC along with my C8 coupe and still would have a few bucks left! (Back in 2020 anyway) But then again, my wife says her car (Subaru Forester) has 4 wheels and an engine, is safer in an accident and more versatile, and she could buy 2.5 of them for the price of one C8. All depends on perspective I guess.
I hope the owner is happy with his new wheels!

Curious to know what the person actually paid for that vehicle or does BC only sell at MSRP?
MSRP and the person who bought it is an electrical contractor that does work at the dealership and has been on the list since 2017.

Last edited:
I saw on the C8Tracker that my dealer got a window sticker (is that an allocation?) yesterday, but it wasn't mine. :(

A window sticker shows up on C8tracker a week or 2 after a car has been built. So, yes an allocation had to have been assigned but that would have happened 2 or 3 months ago.

Reactions: MKinOntario
A window sticker shows up on C8tracker a week or 2 after a car has been built. So, yes an allocation had to have been assigned but that would have happened 2 or 3 months ago.
Murray, the car was built April 13th and for some reason which may have been the CF wheels, sat in quality for about 3 weeks and then sat in Ingersoll for another 3 weeks. What I am trying to get an answer on now is why are some Ontario dealers cars now getting dropped off in Ingersoll when other dealers in London, KW, Guelph and the GTA have them come directly from Bowling Green via Lansing, with only one overnight stop mostly in Port Huron, MI.

Murray, the car was built April 13th and for some reason which may have been the CF wheels, sat in quality for about 3 weeks and then sat in Ingersoll for another 3 weeks. What I am trying to get an answer on now is why are some Ontario dealers cars now getting dropped off in Ingersoll when other dealers in London, KW, Guelph and the GTA have them come directly from Bowling Green via Lansing, with only one overnight stop mostly in Port Huron, MI.
Ya, that's strange. I wonder if it's quantity to those locations or the lack thereof for others.

I got some information on the trade in coming on this Z06 and it's a 2016 Torch Red Z06, 3LZ with Carbon Fiber aero and Z07 package.
Car has aftermarket exhaust and headers and will be listed at Brian Cullen's for 115K. Tracy sold this car originally and has all the details
if anyone is interested in an outstanding car while waiting for their next car.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread