I think you can forget about a Z06 based on my dealer (Carters in N.V.) - long list and not many will be allocated to Canada for quite a while I would think? They charge MSRP as well. I probably will not get my C8 until summer 2022 and I was told to forget about a Z06. I am not getting any younger - so, I'll settle for my loaded C8. Good luck to you!!!!

How long ago did you put a deposit down? I was told it might be ready sometime in the summer or fall of 2022.

I think I've perfectly fine owning a C8, the value proposition is too hard to pass up. I saw you spec'd a HTC, I'm leaning towards that as well for the rare times it's sunny here and not raining.

These things are going to be next to impossible to find I'm guessing?

I called Dueck and the sales person was like "oh we don't know how many we're getting so we're not taking any..." then rambled on and said "there's 30 people in line and they might only get 3 a year".

So I'm actually more confused if anything lol.
I placed a deposit for a Z06 last week. Deposit for them are $2k now still fully refundable.
7th in line at Duecks
I am good with a 2023 allocation. I have the other one to keep me busy till then. They also want my trade in 😄 so they will make good money on both vehicles.

I placed a deposit for a Z06 last week. Deposit for them are $2k now still fully refundable.
7th in line at Duecks
I am good with a 2023 allocation. I have the other one to keep me busy till then. They also want my trade in 😄 so they will make good money on both vehicles.
Good luck! I think the USA demand might mitigate much happening here. I hope I am wrong. I hope I get my 2022 Z51 C8? I am near the top for the AWD version as I want to drive all year round and would love AWD. If they come out with SUV I will seriously consider as well?

7th in line at Duecks

LOL what?! Dueck Marine told me they aren't taking any deposits. Even though they already have my Stingray deposit... did you go to the Marine one or the other one?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread