Reactions: TreVette
Nothing will happen. The banks are already offering extended amortization periods (50+ years) to keep from having the bubble burst.

It's not the 'banks' offering this, but rather the 'other' financial institutions.
Sorry, but in my opinion, passing along a mortgage debt to your children, and possibly their children, is not a 'solution' to anything.
If you can't afford the house you want, rent out the basement, or lower your expectations.
If you can't afford that Z06 with carbon fiber, a Stingray is still a beautiful car.
Perhaps I'm just old fashioned.

That's insane but, since it's looking like I won't get a 2023 allocation, I'm looking at a 2024 best case scenario. Price increase and all not a problem. However, since GM/Mary Barra et al will be pushing the E-Ray, and ramping up it's production, I'm not likely to see a new C8 Stingray, possibly in my lifetime. I guess I left it too late in life to get the Corvette bug. Again. Shame, as I was really looking forward to it, but being realistic and knowing my local dealer gets a very limited annual allocation, all I can do is cross my fingers and hope. Pray for me my brothers...
Yes sir? keep your fingers, toes and anything else crossed. Good luck.

Yes sir? keep your fingers, toes and anything else crossed. Good luck.
1697805759474.png

Reactions: LE BARON
No, it was 24c yesterday! I'm loving this global boiling. But next week winter arrives...
They now just call it climate change. I wonder why? Technically, we are still coming out of the last ice age. These climate zealots are morons for the most part: believe everything they are told without doing there own research. Keep driving the beast until.......

They now just call it climate change. I wonder why? Technically, we are still coming out of the last ice age. These climate zealots are morons for the most part: believe everything they are told without doing there own research. Keep driving the beast until.......
It's called climate change because it is. It is not global warming, though the polar ice caps are melting and the average temperature of the earth is going up. As you say we are still coming out of the last ice age, but we are experiencing climate changes. Droughts and severe weather etc.

It's called climate change because it is. It is not global warming, though the polar ice caps are melting and the average temperature of the earth is going up. As you say we are still coming out of the last ice age, but we are experiencing climate changes. Droughts and severe weather etc.
Yes, all of which has been going on for approx. 4.5 B years and 5 ice ages. I believe it is at least 5!! So, yes, climate change is correct and has been happening for the 5B years with temperatures obviously fluctuating. No one can question that to be sure! Book by Judy Curry is great as is Apocalypse never by Shellenberger.

Reactions: Sparro
Yes, all of which has been going on for approx. 4.5 B years and 5 ice ages. I believe it is at least 5!! So, yes, climate change is correct and has been happening for the 5B years with temperatures obviously fluctuating. No one can question that to be sure! Book by Judy Curry is great as is Apocalypse never by Shellenberger.
It's better for the world to lose our dependency on oil! Well, except for Albertans! ;)

It's better for the world to lose our dependency on oil! Well, except for Albertans! ;)
:ROFL: Trudeau has done his best to stop AB oil getting to market; yet, we buy most of it off shore from countries that have very modest environmental concerns. His dad did the same thing!! The conservatives when they were in power did nothing to help get our (AB) oil to the east coast for example - so they are all irresponsible.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.