Casual User
Feb 21, 2015
Sussex, NB
VetteCoins
Car
2020 Stingray Coupe
Province
NB
Looks like the C8 will have it's Canadian premier at the Montreal Auto Show this month.
It will probably be the Sebring Orange car that was at the GM headquarters in Oshawa.

Looks like the C8 will have it's Canadian premier at the Montreal Auto Show this month.
It will probably be the Sebring Orange car that was at the GM headquarters in Oshawa.

I am going to gamble that it is maybe see if any of the sales folks here can hit up their area GM Reps to see if we can find out what is going to be there hopefully more than 1

I am going to gamble that it is maybe see if any of the sales folks here can hit up their area GM Reps to see if we can find out what is going to be there hopefully more than 1

I would think the only one in Canada from Oshawa Plant lobby is the one that will be going across the county. I believe it was a Sebring Orange Coupe ?

Reactions: OttawaKev
I would think the only one in Canada from Oshawa Plant lobby is the one that will be going across the county. I believe it was a Sebring Orange Coupe ?
YES that's what the thread was saying it was the SO in Oshawa...I am hoping that maybe some of the cars that were up in the northern US could make the trip hahahaha COME ON GM!!!!!! hahahahahahha

YES that's what the thread was saying it was the SO in Oshawa...I am hoping that maybe some of the cars that were up in the northern US could make the trip hahahaha COME ON GM!!!!!! hahahahahahha

Be nice but don’t forget we are a pimple on GMs ass for volume. Sure would be cool to see all the different colours 😊

• Haha
Reactions: OttawaKev
I would definitely attend to see a convertible, already seen a SO Coupe at Van Bortels reveal in Rochester NY.
JBats I think its the coupe...but I will know :) me and two buddies are hitting the road Friday morning to get there....I have to see if it is the Sebring as its driving me batty hahahahha…

Cheers,
Kevin

JBats I think its the coupe...but I will know :) me and two buddies are hitting the road Friday morning to get there....I have to see if it is the Sebring as its driving me batty hahahahha…

Cheers,
Kevin
Yeah, you are only an hour away. Get there early to beat the crowds. Probably cordoned off, wonder if they will let anyone sit in it.

Yeah, you are only an hour away. Get there early to beat the crowds. Probably cordoned off, wonder if they will let anyone sit in it.
Ya I have my Nexus card I hope that gets me within 3Km of it bahahahahhahahah Hey if not Smoked Meat and draft and maybe someone else will let me buy a car I can actually see hahahahahahahhahahaha

Reactions: JoeyBats
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

I am there Friday 4sure to see this Sebring Orange!!!!

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Did you change your colour to silver from orange?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread