Was considering wickers for my car but really concerned as to what exactly they will do to fuel economy . Now I understand that you don't buy a car like this for fuel economy but if a person plans on doing a lot of highway driving , which I am, it definitely has to be taken into consideration unless you just got money to burn (unfortunately for me that is not the case) so I wonder what exactly the percentage would be? Would 400 lbs of added downforce be like having 400 lbs of sand in your trunk? Love the look it adds to the car but not wanting to make the car harder on fuel. Wish they had designed it where it could be adjusted or even easily removed if desired like on the C7. Curious to hear what owners have to say on this matter.

thanks guys, i really do like the look and prob will order them although waaaay overpriced but what ya gonna do. i was just seeing what people thought they would do to the mileage. it would be interesting to have an engineer at GM put their 2 cents worth into this topic. this is the week i will prob have my car in my garage after a very long wait (almost 2 years) but i think i will be happy. no matter what anyone says the car is gorgeous and i can't wait to have my first corvette ! congrats to all that have one, enjoy !!

Reactions: gone and Bucketoy
i am gonna go with the wickers but will wait a bit as i think once other companies start making these the price will go to a more sensible price. i mean $600cdn. for 2 one foot pieces of painted plastic is a bit much! o wait, there is tape ,lmao
I wouldn't get my hopes up with ACS at least. Their prices remain pretty constant, they are expensive yes (the vette tax) but I have yet to see anyone match their quality to date.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.