Richmond Hill
VetteCoins
Thread Title Style (Sponsors)
Thread Highlight (Sponsors)
Car
2020 Corvette Mid
Province
ON

As always there is a lot of C8 noise out there, here is what I can confirm.
  • General Motors will begin reopening its Corvette plant on May 26, the restart at the Bowling Green plant will be gradual and will focus on new worker safety protocols that were put into place due to the coronavirus pandemic and there is no confirmation as of yet the second shift will begin.

• 2020 Model year will build out in October 2021 C8 to begin production November (I can't officially confirm this yet... but you can go ahead and put this on the board!)
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Gossip
  • 2021 Chevrolet Corvette To Get Two New Interior Color Combinations - At this point the 2021 Cars which have an available order guide in Canada are the 2021 Camaro and 2021 Spark. (For the record I am not denying this, I just don't have any evidence to confirm it at this time)
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

To any of my C8 clients who may be reading this and have an order status of 3000, please be on the lookout for my phone call in the next few days, and to anyone reading this with additional questions please feel free to reach out.​

Reactions: Sparro
img_2070_8215a76259c3633cc096724089ac754340f6eeb1.jpeg
fb_img_1589943217638_219952620425606917f6e2c90cc194bb3d2eaf25.jpg
21c8.jpg
Screenshot (40).png

If you want my honest opinion about your post:
- Mats appear to be very poorly photoshopped
- Verbiage describing them is incorrect
- Font used for internal documents appears to be forged and inconsistent with fonts normally used for internal documents

Again this is just my opinion, I have been wrong before and guarantee I will be wrong again.

(Hit Post to early by mistake in original reply!)

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: ddgermann and ABC

- Font used for internal documents appears to be forged and inconsistent with fonts normally used for internal documents

Again this is just my opinion, I have been wrong before and guarantee I will be wrong again.

The Weathertech matts were also featured on a YouTube vid with Rick Conti. So I think maybe legit.

He has already posted that a few days ago. I would not take anything he or she posts too seriously as it is unfortunately normally random nonsense.

Reactions: Gilles27
You tell me and we will both know as l to ordered myC8 on Oct 2019. l know l messed up and should have ordered in July 2019 .So to make up for it and not get caught with my pants down lan #2 for a 2025 Zora at Brian Cullen. l feel that driving and aftermarketing the hell out of my C8 l will be ready for the 1000 HP Zora or sell it for a great markup but l know as soon as l drive it l will have to build a bigger heated garage . Ya only live once dudes.

Looks like Jeff from WN just posts and drops. I haven't heard anything from WN about the status of my car. Not a peep.
To be fair to WN and I do not deal with them, I am not sure there is much they can say to you until they get more weekly production numbers completed to be able to firm up the forecast. My guy at my dealer emailed me on Saturday and asked for three weeks in order to firm up the details. So that is what I am doing. By the third week of June they should have a pretty good idea on what to expect and can then firm up the TPW dates.

Ya, my TPW is still July 20th for my vert which is good cause its the start of vert production. I just want WN to check my build sheet to see if my high wing was removed by GM or if it's still there. But I got zero communication from anyone there. They should be at least touching base with their customers to update them with anything... even if its nothing.

Reactions: ABC
Ya, my TPW is still July 20th for my vert which is good cause its the start of vert production. I just want WN to check my build sheet to see if my high wing was removed by GM or if it's still there. But I got zero communication from anyone there. They should be at least touching base with their customers to update them with anything... even if its nothing.
Don't quote me (cuz I'm quoting you ;) ) BUT I believe the concierge also has that info.

Reactions: ABC
I hear ya ABC, but going by Jeff's statement. They were supposed to reach out to 3000 status customers in a week to give them updates. I'm a 3000 status customer at WN and haven't heard anything.
I totally agree that the communication during all of this has been lacking on all fronts. For the life of me I do not understand why they would not have a customer facing web portal from the BGA plant that would track information in real time. Would certainly remove the burden of daily calls to concierge from all that are following their status.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.