when I add up the Z51 spoiler, front splitter, painted calipers ( I would want painted without the Z51 calipers) , sport exhaust and some labour to install it does make the package seem like a bargain...without even considering resale...the summer tires and stiffer suspension just make it more vette...and my 25 yr old son will love it ...he might even temp me to track it a couple of times when he takes his Golf R to Calabogie...going to stick with that..

Reactions: Gilles27
Hi Kev,
I live in Petawawa and have a C8 on order similar spec to yours and will be going to Calabogie Motorsports Park often with it, if you want to change to all season tires I would buy your summers as I expect to need a few sets!

Gilles

Hey Gilles

WOW Wicked....I would do that amigo....ya ripping around CMP I think you would. I have a few friends who run up there in their clubs and the track takes lots of rubber hahahahh...I'll let you know when the boots arrive here in Ottawa :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Gilles27
Agreed. There aren't enough people that would want all seasons on the Z51 so it doesn't make sense. Although, I have a Z51, I don't track my car, I just wanted the the shorter gears, increased cooling, and better handling, just sayin', and if I were ordering a C8 I would probably opt for the Z51 for the same reason. The PS4S tires that will come on the Z51 are arguably one of the best road tires you can so they will be amazing in summer and wet driving. If you had to have all seasons and the Z51, I'm sure your dealer could arrange to swap them with another car. Also, you might find other Corvette owners looking for tires that would buy your PS4Ss.

Agreed. There aren't enough people that would want all seasons on the Z51 so it doesn't make sense. Although, I have a Z51, I don't track my car, I just wanted the the shorter gears, increased cooling, and better handling, just sayin', and if I were ordering a C8 I would probably opt for the Z51 for the same reason. The PS4S tires that will come on the Z51 are arguably one of the best road tires you can so they will be amazing in summer and wet driving. If you had to have all seasons and the Z51, I'm sure your dealer could arrange to swap them with another car. Also, you might find other Corvette owners looking for tires that would buy your PS4Ss.
Would there be a difference having a warmer climate for those tyres in BC as they would apply to here in Ontario?

Cheers,

Kevin

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.