James..
What colour did you order?

Graham
Can't order yet Graham; but, I was thinking of something outrageous: yellow or orange metallic, there is a nice blue - no idea? Or should I go conservative: black, grey metallic or another of their standard colors - many are nice - more choices this time. Help me Graham!!

The article that follows the link states pulling both paddle shifters simultaneously puts the transmission into neutral, so vroom vroom noises can be made at stoplights, without having to 'shift' gears.
Oye.

I'll be pretty excited to see the C8 on the showroom floor! If …. and I mean a BIG IF I can trade for a C8 I would option it pretty much the same as my C7; must be a convertible, color TBD.

One thing I would have to consider is if buying the first year of production is a good idea? Both the C6 and C7 went through a number of improvements, upgrades and "fixes" after the initial release.

Cheers!

• Agree
Reactions: LE BARON and tyho
I'll be pretty excited to see the C8 on the showroom floor! If …. and I mean a BIG IF I can trade for a C8 I would option it pretty much the same as my C7; must be a convertible, color TBD.

One thing I would have to consider is if buying the first year of production is a good idea? Both the C6 and C7 went through a number of improvements, upgrades and "fixes" after the initial release.

Cheers!
Yes, my 2016 C7 had updates as did the 2015. The new C8 will allow for easy software updates however. I will go in and price one out less my car and if it is not a good deal, I will keep my car which is awsesome.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.