Concours

Casual User
You're 5
Jul 8, 2018
VetteCoins
Car
Corvette 2021 Conver
Maybe it is a question for dealer… i would like to know to order 2022 C8 with predrill hole to install a spoiler…… i don’t like the small rear spoiler neither the high spoiler…. I would like to install a spoiler of my choice , now i have a Z51 spoiler on my 2021 that i have install myself….. i saw on the video that at the Bowlinggreen parking theh have C8 with predrill hole for the spoiler.

I don’t think that’s possible. I would guess that different aftermarket spoilers have different locations for the drill holes.
Z51 low spoiler and high spoiler have the same 6 holes patern….but i think that the 2022 low spoiler is a glue on spoiler (but not sure for glue on ..2022) see blue dot on yellow corvette , previus message

On a side note to this thread I’m looking for a template for the z51 rear spoiler if anyone has one kicking around
I have a used one that I used to install my high wing. Let me know if your interested.
On a side note to this thread I’m looking for a template for the z51 rear spoiler if anyone has one kicking around
I have a 2020 Z51 low spoiler + a new template. Let me know if you’re interested

Already have the spoiler looking for a template only thanks

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.