hmmmmm "A second delay came from the power unleashed by the top-tier twin-turbo model with 900-1,000 horsepower".... Unless I missed the announcement of an early release, I'm not sure why the 900 to 1000 hp model (which previously wasn't expected until the third year of C8 production) , is causing a delay in the 2020 500hp base model ... But whatever.... Someone call me when rumours and renders become reveals........Sorry if I sound tired of all the hype.... I am excited to see the end product...

hmmmmm "A second delay came from the power unleashed by the top-tier twin-turbo model with 900-1,000 horsepower".... Unless I missed the announcement of an early release, I'm not sure why the 900 to 1000 hp model (which previously wasn't expected until the third year of C8 production) , is causing a delay in the 2020 500hp base model ... But whatever.... Someone call me when rumours and renders become reveals........Sorry if I sound tired of all the hype.... I am excited to see the end product...

Eric it kind of makes sense that they are correcting fundamental systems problems in all variations now, like the electrical system. And the new cloud system which is both fascinating and “big brother” scary at the same time.
The twisted frame on the big HP cars may be just a development thing for a car to be released a year or so after the initial base car release.
The fact they are discussing this kind of HP and possible legal issues is enlightening to me.
They did the same thing with the C7 Z06 from what I read a few years ago.
This car is sounding more and more amazing to me as the months roll on. I’m quite excited to see just how much the whole experience of Corvette is going to move forward past the C7. I believe it is going to be phenomenal.
Kind of a bitter sweet thing sitting with a paid off car. Not sure I’m going to be able to resist dumping copious amounts of extra $ on that 800 HP version when it surfaces. 😱😂

Eric it kind of makes sense that they are correcting fundamental systems problems in all variations now, like the electrical system. And the new cloud system which is both fascinating and “big brother” scary at the same time.
The twisted frame on the big HP cars may be just a development thing for a car to be released a year or so after the initial base car release.
The fact they are discussing this kind of HP and possible legal issues is enlightening to me.
They did the same thing with the C7 Z06 from what I read a few years ago.
This car is sounding more and more amazing to me as the months roll on. I’m quite excited to see just how much the whole experience of Corvette is going to move forward past the C7. I believe it is going to be phenomenal.
Kind of a bitter sweet thing sitting with a paid off car. Not sure I’m going to be able to resist dumping copious amounts of extra $ on that 800 HP version when it surfaces. 😱😂

I agree Derek. And I am pumped to see the actual specs and this car as well as any.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.