I've edited your title as you put in the URL in the title field which breaks all manner of things. Please put web addresses in the body of the post not the thread title/heading.

Thanks
I know - I goofed - don;'t s:Beatdeadhorse:end the man around to punish me - LOL.

• Haha
Reactions: ddgermann and Nik
When I was a kid, a LOOOOONG time ago, new cars for the next calendar year were released in the fall. I can remember showrooms having the windows covered with brown paper for a few days as they moved new models in for display. Car companies gradually moved model years forward and we now have had 2019 Corvettes in the market for many months in 2018. 2020 being released in June of 2019 is almost getting back to the "good old days".

Reactions: Darren
When I was a kid, a LOOOOONG time ago, new cars for the next calendar year were released in the fall. I can remember showrooms having the windows covered with brown paper for a few days as they moved new models in for display. Car companies gradually moved model years forward and we now have had 2019 Corvettes in the market for many months in 2018. 2020 being released in June of 2019 is almost getting back to the "good old days".
Yes, I remember those days - a very long time ago -LOL.

Reactions: Paul 06 vette
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread