IWNTAC8

Casual User
Sep 17, 2020
VetteCoins
Car
2010 Grand Sport
Province
ON
Just curious how many of you are letting the dealer wash your car as part of the PDI?

I know some swear against allowing them do it in fears of the paint being all scratched up by a dealer prep guy doing a quick job with dirty tools.

Just curious how many of you are letting the dealer wash your car as part of the PDI?

I know some swear against allowing them do it in fears of the paint being all scratched up by a dealer prep guy doing a quick job with dirty tools.
I am asking mine to leave it be. Fingers crossed since not everyone gets the request until it's all washed up.

I saw my car when it arrived and the white transport bag had scratched the finish up pretty good. Washing the car won't correct the problem or make it much worse.

If you want the paint to look its best, send it out for correction and ceramic. It will cost just under $2K.

Otherwise just receive the car as is.

There is more to PDI than just washing the car and if you really want to make sure you are receiving something perfect you need to let them wash it so you can inspect it. I can't see them doing a worse job than you. They've most likely done many Corvettes for picky buyers

• Agree
Reactions: Blu427
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.