Nov 1, 2019
the GTA
VetteCoins
Car
2020 C8 Spider
Province
ON
Anyone have luck finding these at a Canadian Costco yet? I've been to three and they all don't have them and the staff are basically clueless about them.
I have to young nephews with birthdays coming up and wanted to get them one each. I can't even find them online without paying a ridiculous price.

Reactions: ABC
Sparro, wish you would have posted earlier a guy in Georgia is sending me up a yellow and red one he picked up at Sam's Club $15 each.He also got me a couple of brochures will post picks when I receive them. The quality is pretty good for the price doors and trunk/frunk open also. Shipping was $30 for everything.

Reactions: Sparro
1593876504230.png

Reactions: Sparro
I will take them all. hehehehehehe
what a find
Guys in the U.S are buying these 20 or more at a time and reselling them, not all are marking them up to $50 or more on ebay. This car has been a resellers dream even in diecast, me MSRP only :) Sorry Sparro going Sebring Orange
1593877401796.png
1593877584738.png

I guess you don't want to order from the states?
Don’t really wanna pay $50 plus another $50 for shipping for something that’s worth $15.

Anyone have luck finding these at a Canadian Costco yet? I've been to three and they all don't have them and the staff are basically clueless about them.
I have to young nephews with birthdays coming up and wanted to get them one each. I can't even find them online without paying a ridiculous price.
I think I read that this will be a Halloween in store date. Costco has the orange and red. I am going to keep my eyes open for them too. I would like to get on and try to paint it to match my ELB. Again we Canadians may not get the GM gift that is now hitting the US buyers. I can make my own. hahaha

Reactions: Murray20c8
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.