Featured Thread
Well with everything going on it looks like my chances of attaining a c8 are slim if any so i came up with a plan. In Nova Scotia there is a wonderful hospital (QEII) that does great things for people in need. Each year they hold a lotto for fundraising and one of the prizes is, guess what? yep, a C8 ! Now i know its a shot in the dark but hey, still a chance. Its a lotto that you cannot lose when you buy a ticket since your money goes to a great cause. So. heres to a roll of the dice . Stay safe everyone !

Well with everything going on it looks like my chances of attaining a c8 are slim if any so i came up with a plan. In Nova Scotia there is a wonderful hospital (QEII) that does great things for people in need. Each year they hold a lotto for fundraising and one of the prizes is, guess what? yep, a C8 ! Now i know its a shot in the dark but hey, still a chance. Its a lotto that you cannot lose when you buy a ticket since your money goes to a great cause. So. heres to a roll of the dice . Stay safe everyone !
if you want mine and I can't get my deposit back you can contact me and buy it from my dealer not even my ass in the seat!!!!

Thanks for the heads up on the Lottery. I will be buying a ticket.

Thanks for the tip. I'm a half sucker half donnor for these lotteries and the C8 is a good lure.

I can pretty much count on my fingers and toes how many lottery tickets I have bought and they have all been either Stars, Kinsmen, or Hospital lotteries. Have yet to get a sniff of a win of anything... My expectations of winning are somewhere between zero and totally non existent but the cause is what counts.

errrrr.... correct that. I play the CCF VetteCoin lottery regularly and have amassed millions of the coveted Vettecoins in my bank account. Another 212 million and I will be able to purchase my new C12..... :angelic:

• Haha
Reactions: gone and 61ratvette
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread