Car
2022 C8 Z51 3LT HTC
Province
BC
James...
You should get one!,!
Ha ha
graham
Graham, are you saying: it is OK for me to buy one ? Thank-you sir. I ordered a vert - changed color to Elkhart Blue because I viewed the gray metallic at the dealership and it looked more blue to me. Lots of time to change color again though. Thinking the yellow or orange?? I ordered all the goodies: Z51, FE4 (MRC), carbon fiber interior, front lift. As it is a vert I suspect my order will be a while. Also, no pricing and no trade-in value; so, if the numbers do not work - in other words; if trade-in is way to low and the price way to high for the C8 I will either: keep my C7 (love everything about it) or reduce options on C8 - which does not appeal me even though, I think the C8 without the Z51 & FE4 would be fine; especially since, I do mostly city and highway driving - nothing crazy. The Z51 & FE4 options alone are probably $8K & the vert another $8K + taxes.I do have a fair bit of cash set aside; so, you know what, at my age, I should probably just do it?? I have only 12,900km on my C7 - so, having a hard time justifying; other than, I want a C8.

I get a kick out of these reviews because much of the analysis (things that don't really matter) by experts reflects so much subjectivity. None the less, kudos to the C8 again - nice to see positive reviews about things that matter: performance, ride and other technical issues that make the car.
He still managed to get a few digs in on past models. This is not required but some people are just some people...I just don't agree with those opinions. But I guess everyone is entitled to their opinion..

He still managed to get a few digs in on past models. This is not required but some people are just some people...I just don't agree with those opinions. But I guess everyone is entitled to their opinion..
Yeah, I agree. Even Porsche back in the day was not anywhere near the car it is to-day; but, not ever mentions - because it is German and the Vette is an USA car, I think, is part of it. :devil:

• Agree
Reactions: 12cents and BDK
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.