Apr 17, 2024
VetteCoins
Car
2021 stingray htc
Province
SK
I just took delivery of a Z06, and I’m not having as easy a time finding front screens as for a Stingray. I’d like a couple things for the car, so finding a Canadian accessories sight would be favorable as shipping out of the US to western Canada is usually very expensive. Anyone know of a good Canadian site………or an American one with decent prices?

I just took delivery of a Z06, and I’m not having as easy a time finding front screens as for a Stingray. I’d like a couple things for the car, so finding a Canadian accessories sight would be favorable as shipping out of the US to western Canada is usually very expensive. Anyone know of a good Canadian site………or an American one with decent prices?
Try ACS Composite or Paragon Performance? Are radiator not available OEM like the C8 stingray? Congrats on your Z06: how about some pics?

Reactions: Johnny23 C8
Yes the Oem has them available, but they’re scrape armour and are available straight from the manufacturer at a much better price. Also need to remove front fascia. And yes I’ll post a couple pics shortly, on the Corvette concierge thread.

Yes the Oem has them available, but they’re scrape armour and are available straight from the manufacturer at a much better price. Also need to remove front fascia. And yes I’ll post a couple pics shortly, on the Corvette concierge thread.
I had my dealer install - LOL. I bought mine from ACS. Good luck.

This concept of removing the front fascia to install grill screens scares the hell out of me.
I'm worried that while I won't have any mosquito guts on my fins, I also won't have a properly fitting front end.
Is this a big deal, or something they do at the dealership all the time?
While I'm questioning those more enlightened than I, is there screens for the side intakes as well, or simply the front?
Small critters could take up residence in these (racoons come to mind).

This concept of removing the front fascia to install grill screens scares the hell out of me.
I'm worried that while I won't have any mosquito guts on my fins, I also won't have a properly fitting front end.
While I'm questioning those more enlightened than I, is there screens for the side intakes as well, or simply the front?
This surprises me, DW.
Usually I can find a semblance of reality in your comments.

I installed mine without removing the front bumper. Its a tight squeeze. You can't do this install with the Scrape Amour ones - they require bumper removal.

There is a video

It’s done by removing a couple of pieces under the front of the car.

I've been looking at options for the Z.

One of the more common options is certainly from radiator grill store. For about $400USD, you get everything you need, but it does involve getting under the car to install the parts.
f13388_d5396c892d76499e999070dd750b54e9~mv2.jpg

Extreme Online store has another option that mounts in front the grill and is probably a whole lot easier to install, but is visibly noticeable if that matters.

DSC_2386_1800x1800.jpg