There is not one part number for the “package” as far as I know. If you are looking for parts to install aftermarket. I bought the red engine cover from parts so I would have two. The side carbon fibre grills are over 800 each. My dealer could not yet locate the light parts but as an FYI there is no lead in wiring harness to simply add the lights. There are cheaper options coming out from aftermarket vendors so I will wait. In hindsight I think I would have liked the engine appearance package. Oh well.

The engine appearance package does dress up the engine bay nicely, but the side carbon fiber grills comes at a very high cost. Aftermarket vendors perhaps cheaper way to go? Has anyone heard of carbon fiber tape?
Yes you can get lots of CF looking films in either rolls or larger sheets. The graphics arts industry has many suppliers of CF Film for use in signage and vehicle wraps etc.
I did buy some blue CF wrap and was contemplating wrapping the strut supports in my engine bay. But I am concerned with the heat. Not sure yet if I want to try.

Reactions: Cruzin
A company named Sigala sell an aftermarket carbon fibre engine dress up package for $800 US.
They also offer the 5VM kit at a very reasonable price. I've not purchased from them.
@sigaladesigns.com

Reactions: ABC
I am familiar with this company but was not going to order from them until I knew whether or not it was available from GM as 800 US plus shipping/tax works out to more than the 1145 gm was charging as an option and the gm one came with lights. Unfortunately it is not available through GM at this time. I ordered it yesterday and hopefully it will arrive at or before the C8. Also I had concerns that this product was made in China but Signal assures me it is made in the USA. I will post on this forum as to the fit and quality of this item when it arrives.

I am familiar with this company but was not going to order from them until I knew whether or not it was available from GM as 800 US plus shipping/tax works out to more than the 1145 gm was charging as an option and the gm one came with lights. Unfortunately it is not available through GM at this time. I ordered it yesterday and hopefully it will arrive at or before the C8. Also I had concerns that this product was made in China but Signal assures me it is made in the USA. I will post on this forum as to the fit and quality of this item when it arrives.
There is a post on MEC detailing how to install LED puck lights to the engine area for those that didn't opt
for the engine appearance kit.

There's really no secret to it. They are stick on (or screw on) LED puck lights with a remote. Amazon has a ton of them. The ones used were about the size of a quarter.
I just purchased my lights on Amazon. These were what I think were used by one owner. They are listed as underwater lights with remote control. Run on three AAA bats per light. I will be installing this weekend and will share the finished product. Look a little bigger than I would like.
IMG_4086.JPG

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread