Feb 2, 2020
VetteCoins
Car
2021 C8 Z51 HTC
Province
ON
Hello all, finally my C8 has been built, hoping to see it arrive in a few weeks. Also ordered the high wing. Do the covers on the Chev site, in particular the indoor one with the access panels, fit C8s with the high wing? I know for past Porsche's there were unique covers depending on the size of the wing, but the Chev site is short on details about fit.

Also any views on with, or without, the access panels? Thanks in advance, hopefully driving early July.

Reactions: Fritzn' Around
Hello all, finally my C8 has been built, hoping to see it arrive in a few weeks. Also ordered the high wing. Do the covers on the Chev site, in particular the indoor one with the access panels, fit C8s with the high wing? I know for past Porsche's there were unique covers depending on the size of the wing, but the Chev site is short on details about fit.

Also any views on with, or without, the access panels? Thanks in advance, hopefully driving early July.
That question was asked on the midengine forum months ago, but as I recall the cover fits all C8 varieties

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.