Eric, I Hope you receive your many allocations for next months consensus.

All of the fingers are crossed!

w3dlhuqn87111.jpg

Reactions: Jack Raccoon!
You know what people GM has not been around this long by pissing off and not delivering orders on cars. Sure there was a strike but don't think for a minute that there was not a plan for such things as they do not pay top executives 500k a year to mess up. Before the strike there was planned 1 shift after the strike there was 2 shifts and if they need it l am sure there will be 3 shifts. It's all about supply and demand and the big one making money people. When l went in and talked to my sales person his bottom line when l gave him my deposit was as he shook my hand and looked me in the eyes was don't worry Mark we will get you your car. So l am happy with that. The only thing l hate is getting on a site like this is anybody can start a panic over snow corona virous or crazy natives protests.Lets keep this sit about making our cars faster, handle better, and perhaps ways to make them shine better. After leaving this site we should all go to bed to have a good nites sleep not planning how to terrioize our Corvette sales people. If they knew something they would tell you because they want to sell you more cars in the future.