go to the online live chat they are great... no waiting for an email

just at the top of the order sheet

It should be a few lines under your new vehicle summary

there is the BAC # and your dealership name

then under that there is a code that confirms the configuration it is the code at he end of that 6 characters

• Informative
Reactions: Rruuff Day
Just a little heads up everyone. This thread is a sponsoring vendor's area. See the thread link above. (Eric Jean Vette Sales)
Please respect the author's threads and sponsorship of the forum by directing discussion and/or inquiries to competitive companies or personnel, in a public thread or by way of private conversation.
Thanks all.

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE!

More allocations have come through today. We now only have 11 people left on our waiting list. With a few months left, there is an increasing chance we will be able to offer 2020 Corvettes to more people. We have one of the smallest waiting lists with one of the highest volume of availbility.

Send me a DM and there's a good chance I'll get you a 2020 Corvette!!!

Edit: I have been informed that this is the beginning of H2.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rruuff Day and Nik
Working with Bill Spencer Chevrolet I bring the members and readers of the Canadian Corvette Forum the opportunity to get a new C8 Corvette sooner than any other dealership across Canada. With us in contention for being the top Corvette dealer in Canada for 2019, we will receive a very high allocation for 2020 and 2021 Corvettes.

We received an allocation of 13, 2020 Corvettes during Phase 1 of the 2020 model year.

Currently, our waiting lists are:

MODEL​
CUSTOMERS WAITING​
Stingray
11​
Z06
3​
ZR1
1​
Last updated: Feb 6, 2020

l was told that Brian Cullen has 89 coming there way

Our next post will contain our policy for placing deposits on the new C8 Corvette. It applies to all, Stingray Z06 and ZR1.

Update:

With word of the C8 Corvette Z06 probably being released for 2021, we are beginning to have people contact us to place deposits. If you are hoping to get a Z06 sooner rather than later, I'd recommend placing your deposit before the list gets too long!

Reactions: OttawaKev
Waiting list update:

As of February 29th, 2020, we currently have 19 people waiting for the 2020 Stingray, 6 people waiting for the Z06 and 1 person waiting for a ZR1.

• Wow
Reactions: OttawaKev