All you guys/gals that have ordered this awesome HTC. Please list your build and your TPW. Let's have some fun with it, seems like there are lots of us that have dropped the extra 9K to get the privilege of open air motoring with the extra benefit of keeping golf clubs in the rear boot. HTC is the best of both worlds IMO.
Mine is an Artic White HTC, 1LT, AR interior, NPP and IOT. TPW is 0413

My TPW is April 6th.
Torch Red on Natural 2LT HTC, Red Seat Belts, Yellow Calipers, Performance Exhaust, Carbon Flash Accents, Front End Lift, Carbon Flash High Wing, Battery Protection, Splash Guards. Black MRR Wheels coming. Will Also add ground effects (Splitter and side skirts).

Mine is blade silver- 3LT- natural interior -competition seats- lift-strips-performance exhaust -splash guards-TPW April 6th-so may be available when I get back to Apsley from my 5 months in Florida

Attachments

• silver.JPG
    silver.JPG
    104 KB · Views: 22
  • GRAPHICS - Copy.jpg
    GRAPHICS - Copy.jpg
    118.7 KB · Views: 22
Mine is blade silver- 3LT- natural interior -competition seats- lift-strips-performance exhaust -splash guards-TPW April 6th-so may be available when I get back to Apsley from my 5 months in Florida
This is really awesome that you guys are getting such early builds in the first week of HTC production. CONGRATS!

Mine red, 2lt, natural interior, gt2 seats, performance exhaust at status 3000. Had a couple of Miatas and moved up to a C7 ,all converts. Nothing better than your grey hair blowing in the wind with the top down.
I was looking at a coupe but didn`t want lift a 16 lb weight of the top when its raining . Try lifting a 10 bag of potatoes with arms outstretched as practice.

Sebring orange HTC, Z51 3LT mag ride, front lift, carbon fibre trim and a few other things I can't remember. Still at 2000.

Reactions: OttawaKev
The question is, when can expect convertibles move from 3000 given start of production is April 6th?
Well my TPW is May 11...which I think is perfection as that gives me spring to fix up the garage and the streets will 4sure be salt free by then....I think Ottawa Snowguys get paid by the pound of how much salt they spread hahahahaha :) I am thinking it will be here 1st or 2nd week of June

The question is, when can expect convertibles move from 3000 given start of production is April 6th?
GM apparently changed when they provided a TPW. It's now at event code to 3300. If you look at the Kerbeck site there are many HTC's at 3000, but with no TPW. just makes me skeptical that my current TPW will be pushed back. lets hope the production timeline stays as published.

GM apparently changed when they provided a TPW. It's now at event code to 3300. If you look at the Kerbeck site there are many HTC's at 3000, but with no TPW. just makes me skeptical that my current TPW will be pushed back. lets hope the production timeline stays as published.
Ya nothing is written in stone. I got my TPW from the online agent at GM Canada and I was told they do not have access to the codes only the dealerships have that.

Ya nothing is written in stone. I got my TPW from the online agent at GM Canada and I was told they do not have access to the codes only the dealerships have that.
I dont trust the online agent or chat, they claim my TPW is April 13, but I checked with my dealer and he says no TPW yet.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread