Msousa

I'm New Here
Jul 24, 2019
VetteCoins
Car
2006 Corvette Z51
Province
ON
Hi guys the US is starting to get the C8 tours showing up at dealers alover the US .
when are we getting our tours in Canada , guys post all relative tour information here in your province and city as we get it.

I doubt we will see any cars in Canada until they are built in Q1 and we see early sold orders at the dealerships. I hope to see some in the USA at the Arizona dealers when we are there in the late fall and early 2020.

Supposed to have been a contest where the most new corvettes sold from Jan 1 until June or July 30 would receive a 2020 me car for a month before anyone to spur interest in new order s. Have not heard who won

• Informative
Reactions: ddgermann
Supposed to have been a contest where the most new corvettes sold from Jan 1 until June or July 30 would receive a 2020 me car for a month before anyone to spur interest in new order s. Have not heard who won
It would be my hope that the owners of all these C7s that were bought ... are the real winners. With that so-called contest, Dealership Salespeople lose what they should really be focused on. I tested it in Calgary late June and again early July with an awesome full load black Z06 upgrade and I couldn’t give a crap about that stupid contest of theirs that they kept mentioning (those who sell the most...). Pricing and tradei-in values for me were ridiculous. Fate would have it from another event that had me up in Edmonton buying a new Sierra instead.

• Wow
Reactions: ddgermann and ccltj
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.