Stay away from Champion, IMO
You can't please all of the people all of the time. From what I hear most have had good luck with Champion. No harm stating your opinion though as with every shop they want to make money so always do your homework. Ask questions and get a quote in writing.

Reactions: Movie Muscle
You can't please all of the people all of the time. From what I hear most have had good luck with Champion. No harm stating your opinion though as with every shop they want to make money so always do your homework. Ask questions and get a quote in writing.
You certainly cant please everyone, but you can be honest, unlike Rob at Champion. My experience...Ask Rob if he can take surging out of my C6Z ( mild stage 2 cam), he replies with YES. Not maybe, but YES. Cost is $700. I ask for available 1st morning call. We make appointment. I drive an hour and get there on time and other car is on dyno. Wait almost 3 hrs. Finally get my car tuned ( little over an hour) and no change with surging. Rob still demands $700. Another guy with CTSV says same thing and is waiting. He's a douche.

Reactions: Wild
You certainly cant please everyone, but you can be honest, unlike Rob at Champion. My experience...Ask Rob if he can take surging out of my C6Z ( mild stage 2 cam), he replies with YES. Not maybe, but YES. Cost is $700. I ask for available 1st morning call. We make appointment. I drive an hour and get there on time and other car is on dyno. Wait almost 3 hrs. Finally get my car tuned ( little over an hour) and no change with surging. Rob still demands $700. Another guy with CTSV says same thing and is waiting. He's a douche.
If you have that in writing can you not keep taking it back until he fixes what he says he can do?
I've been to many shops over the years and each one has been a douche at times. I feel for you.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.