Power User
Oct 8, 2016
West Vancouver, BC
VetteCoins
Car
2022 C8 Z51 3LT HTC
Province
BC
Paragon Performance in the USA just came out with this product to blackout the ugly silver heat shields. I ordered them to-day. I also bought from them their front radiator shields and had my dealer install: protects radiators from debris and bugs getting lodged in there.

I put some on my car. I'm happy with the end result, you can't any silver heat shielding anymore.
Great!! From Paragon as well? They make great stuff. Radiator guards are great. ACS for rock guards - beautifully made, look great and very functional. Thats it for me: now just need some nice weather.

Yes, Paragon I have ordered some stuff from them, radiator grilles, rear defuser, some anodized caps. Next will probably be side skirts. Lol
Looks like we ordered a few things the same then. Great products for sure. The radiator parts are a bit of a bother: I had my dealer install them - body shop - labor much less than regular service bay. They hide the radiators and provide protection against bugs and stones etc. Nice car - like the wheels - LOL.:Cheers2:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.