Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s a whole different ball game now.
... but ...
Never-the-less my feelings changing from the Dealership Deposit situation to someone “buying” an allocation for a large amount of cash do not change. “Spidey Senses” remain very active as a bad idea for anyone to undertake.

delete this thread already...it's embarrassing
Hi
I would like to delete it, it cocan you tell me how?
Thanks
So..that clears thing up...not...OP..why did your original post say that you had indeed traded in your C7 as the deposit and then you changed that to just a 70k deposit??

Also..what model of C7 did the dealer give you 70k trade in value for???must have been a 2017,2018 Z06???
2017 GS 1lt

Last edited:
Confused, yes.
In your post #5 you stated buyers of your present cars came up with cash. Now it's a trade in????
Strange things here???
320C1631-3F38-4BF7-ABEA-01A3BE7BBA4E.jpeg
CA35D30C-A163-4EA3-8209-AFA1EE59F113.jpeg
6C6E9353-767B-4102-9E8D-23ED09A64ACF.jpeg
First two pics was sold , both buyers was paying cash, the 3rd picture GS is a trade for C8

So..that clears thing up...not...OP..why did your original post say that you had indeed traded in your C7 as the deposit and then you changed that to just a 70k deposit??

Also..what model of C7 did the dealer give you 70k trade in value for???must have been a 2017,2018 Z06???
I was asked to try to make my dealer to not charge HST, from my 70000 trade in the person who take my spot, so I need to change the original post

REALLY. A $70,000 deposit left at a dealership for an extended period of time???
I could see giving them the minimum and then invest or just deposit the difference even at a low interest rate.
Seems rather outrageous...my local dealer (Wilson Niblett) only asked for $5K deposit when I ordered my C7 a couple of months ago.

I bought my 19 Grandsport at Boyer in Pickering a month ago and put $2,000 deposit as per their request!
Was that a blue GS ? I've dealt with Boyer for years on parts...and when I was there probably early September I saw a blue GS sitting out front. Very nice, as I'm sure yours is! I'm planning to get my oil changes done there as it's only 5 minutes from home.

Status
Not open for further replies.