Status
Not open for further replies.
Another nice shipment on C8s straight off the assembly line in Bowling Green!
Torch Red Elkhart Lake Blue and Arctic White
ALLOCATION AVAILABLE GET YOUR C8 NOW!

+3

3 Comments
13 Shares
gGPRzHuW8qT.png
1Gr9XTXWjmy.png

Comment
EyGUmEdOqjv.png

False alarm...sort of...

I just spoke with Jeff Easton. He has NO 2020 C8's available for sale right now. He told me however he's getting cancellations for 2020 orders due to COVID and if someone wants, he'll assign a 2020 C8 allocation slot to them and that way, you should get your 2020 before year end. He's got lots of C8's still to come so there will be allocations available. He only had 10 delivered before the COVID shut-down. Those allocations are at MSRP: Jeff tells me "we only sell at MSRP". You get what's been ordered so don't expect to tailor-make your C8.

Jeff said it was OK for me to post this info on our Forum. He sounded like a great guy and you'll find a YouTube video where he introduces himself.

And yes "Jeffer2013" I told him from the get-go that I got this info from the Forum, so I was planning to ask he give a "credit" to CCF, if that was possible. I'll ask others do the same if something works out from my post on this thread...and let all of us know if it works for you and post pictures once you get your C8!

Last edited:
I didn't ask but perhaps he did have an allocation when he posted on Facebook? When I spoke with him, he mentioned getting several phone calls. And your info Gilles27 was helpful for establishing a possible 2020 purchase connection. In any event, keeping this post up may help someone find a 2020 C8 so I'll leave the decision to a moderator or if asked I can post the info on a new thread, assuming that's OK.

Status
Not open for further replies.