I have some great quality mods on my C7 Corvette from ACS Composite. And I had some great ones from them on my C6 Z06. And will probably have some more on my mid engine. Here is one of the reasons why their parts are so high quality, e.g., look terrific and they fit so well.

I have seen other mentions to this mid engine forum here, but if I have violated the forum rules by including a link, please admin/mod remove this post.

Product Engineering: ACS Composite - MidEngineCorvetteForum.com

I have some great quality mods on my C7 Corvette from ACS Composite. And I had some great ones from them on my C6 Z06. And will probably have some more on my mid engine. Here is one of the reasons why their parts are so high quality, e.g., look terrific and they fit so well.

I have seen other mentions to this mid engine forum here, but if I have violated the forum rules by including a link, please admin/mod remove this post.

Product Engineering: ACS Composite - MidEngineCorvetteForum.com
Yes, I know. If I keep mine I will get some mods done; depends on what they want for the C8? I'd buy a new SUV instead. Ziggy has done some mods from them and they look great.

I know the price estimates of the C8 vary greatly (with emotions running high on the two sides of that disagreement), with some insisting it is going to start at $100K (US), while I conversely believe that we will hear Harlan or Tadge say at the reveal, “if you can afford a Grand Sport, you can afford a ME.”

I based that conclusion on folks smarter than I, who collectively have averaged approximately the same conclusion; e.g. Automobile saying they estimate $57K as a start price (though I think that is too low); Don Sherman of Car and Driver saying less than $10K more than the C7, and Bob Lutz saying about $5K than a C7 (all prices US).

Guessing that at the time of the reveal we will hear some generality as above, but not be then given a specific amount, nor will we be given pricing for most options — with specifics for both not until just before we order.

I know the price estimates of the C8 vary greatly (with emotions running high on the two sides of that disagreement), with some insisting it is going to start at $100K (US), while I conversely believe that we will hear Harlan or Tadge say at the reveal, “if you can afford a Grand Sport, you can afford a ME.”

I based that conclusion on folks smarter than I, who collectively have averaged approximately the same conclusion; e.g. Automobile saying they estimate $57K as a start price (though I think that is too low); Don Sherman of Car and Driver saying less than $10K more than the C7, and Bob Lutz saying about $5K than a C7 (all prices US).

Guessing that at the time of the reveal we will hear some generality as above, but not be then given a specific amount, nor will we be given pricing for most options — with specifics for both not until just before we order.
Please....neither Don Sherman nor Bob Lutz are even remotely familiar with the standard Canadian surcharge.....in fact....Canada? What's that???.....

• Haha
Reactions: ddgermann
One thing I have found interesting of late, is that the used prices for higher end cars in the U.S. are not that far off our Canadian prices. I just wish the same parody existed for new cars. If the $40K disparity between a U.S. ZR1 and a Canadian car is any indication, unless the U.S. price for the C8 is no more than $60K U.S. I honestly can't see the car's MSRP being less than $100K. Then, add on our good old Canadian taxation, delivery charges, and the surcharge on the overcharge, and you're not getting out of there for less than $120K. If the base model is any less than that out the door I'll be amazed.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread