Ty.

Casual User
Apr 13, 2021
VetteCoins
Car
2021 C8
Province
ON
I was very impressed with the vendor experience (website, ease of order, text message updates, free shipping)

I placed the order Wednesday around 6pm and it arrived Saturday morning . (Was scheduled for Friday night but FedEx was delayed)

Great buying experience and text message updates that let me know it was shipped out on Thursday with a tracking # provided.

I wasn't sold on the winglet versions and didn't care for the stock plastic quality z51 3piece splitter that came on the car.

For under $690 all-in, I felt this upgrade was worth it.

430202194752.jpg

Before install - stock Z51 3 piece

430202194930.jpg

Compared to stock Z51 (back)
430202194236.jpg

ACS - 1VM front Splitter installed

430202194634.jpg

430202194535.jpg

Took less than 25 minutes to remove the 20+ T15 torx screws and reinstall.

Afterwards, took it for some "wind tunnel" testing and it's still attached so I think we are good.

Hopefully this helps anyone who is on the fence like I was or was waiting to see one the options in person (which is not really an option these days)

Cheers

Correct The nose badge, stingray logo and lettering were all removed for PPF and ceramic and will not be put back on. They are decorating my toolbox and office along with a stock Z51 spoiler.

I also didn't care for the black badge on the nose and didn't want to pay for a silver one.

Plus it is one less thing to snag the wash mitt on.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.