Oct 8, 2018
Northern Ontario
VetteCoins
Car
2019 Z06 3LZ LBR-MT
Province
ON
On the Calgary news today they profiled a C7-Z06 that crashed on a highway exit. The Z06 left the road apparently rolled and ended upright with the passenger door missing, the hatch missing, a rear tire gone and the inner protective side beams exposed. The car was hard to recognize as a Corvette except for the Z06 badging on the front side vent. I would guess his exit speed was too much!

• Wow
Reactions: ddgermann
Sad news indeed.... The picture certainly tells the story, lives change in a blink of an eye.

I totally agree Paul, I could have wiped out two people on a Harley today, in the blink of an eye, at the end of a highway on ramp when the idiot driver decided to pull a U-turn in the middle of the two lane highway and cut me off as i neared 110 km at the end of the ramp about to merge on to the highway ... SOB :mad:

I totally agree Paul, I could have wiped out two people on a Harley today, in the blink of an eye, at the end of a highway on ramp when the idiot driver decided to pull a U-turn in the middle of the two lane highway and cut me off as i neared 110 km at the end of the ramp about to merge on to the highway ... SOB :mad:
[/QUOTE]

Well OL Yeller... Lady luck was smiling on you, as well as the moron on the bike. Very good day for all!!

• Agree
Reactions: OL Yeller
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread