I would like to find a set of side skirts for my C7. I purchased a used front splitter and now need the side skirts to complete the look.
Any one know of a used set that would fit a C7 Stingray?
Don't know of any used sets but Amazon.com has a good deal on a new set if you're not looking for carbon fibre. $ 269.99 US with free shipping.

Amazon product

Be weary of cheap imitation parts. You might save some coin purchasing it, but you'll unload your pockets into the swear jar when it comes to insalling them. Absoltely no care for fit/finish, nothing pre-drilled... It's an absolute nightmare.

Thanks. That's the best price I've seen by far!

They advertise pre-drilled but can't speak on quality. My rockers came from ACS, my splitter from my GM dealer. Quality was the same as far as I'm concerned. Fit was good on both, both came pre-drilled. If you don't already have them rockitman, front splash guards that extend an extra half inch down are a must have to protect the leading edge of the rockers from pitting and chipping from road debris coming off the front tires. At that time, the GM guards did not extend low enough to protect the rocker edge (Thanks to AllFlash for that tip). That's why my guards came from ACS as well.

ACS makes good stuff. I've had a customer install a full ground effects kit from them on his C7 stingray. they're not quite as nice, aren't as stiff, and don't have quite the same shape as GM, but they're, what, half the price or less? Anyone looking at them won't know the difference.

I ordered the ACS Side Skirts and they arrived within 10 days. It took 2hrs for both sides and they look great and match my Z51 carbon spoiler.
20191105_181151.jpg
20191104_171156.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.