first time I've seen a picture of the luggage! I like the stinger stripe but seem to like it better on the lighter colors than darker ones. I'm waiting for a 2LT torch red Z51 with magnetic suspension and kalahari interior to come up for sale in about 5-8 years. Just got to be patient. :D

When the C8 comes out ......and if my kids don't go to university, I may be able to afford it !!:rofl: But I really like the colour.

If I didn't have to pay for University and all my living expenses while at school myself, I would have a C7 on order! Well, ok, maybe not. But I would probably have a house with a garage to keep my cars in.

I have to totally agree Justin!!! There are rumors that GM will be bringing back the L-88 designation but I have nothing to back that up with. I can't wait to see what high performance version GM comes up with. I think the C7 is stunning and quite an accomplishment. I scared myself with my approximate 370 hp car the other day and how it won't quit accelerating, so I can't imagine how fast a 450 hp car is, never mind a high hp version of the same car. Wicked! You guys that have modified your stock Corvettes are crazy!!!!....keep it up! I love it!!!! :D

Yes, the C7 is growing on me, but it could be because all the photos I continue seeing are from its more flattering angles............

the front and sides look deadly......

Yes, the C7 is growing on me, but it could be because all the photos I continue seeing are from its more flattering angles............

the front and sides look deadly......

I completely agree, and now after seeing one on the road they are even more deadly. I really want to see a HP war with the new Viper TA.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread