RSC7

I'm New Here
Nov 12, 2020
VetteCoins
Car
2017 C7 GS
Province
ON
Hey everyone, just did some work on my car and now looking to see if anyone is in need of these stock GM parts. All parts have only 4000km of use. Parts can be sold all together or individually. The parts i will be selling are the stock mid-pipe with catalytic converters, air intake, intake manifold with throttle body and exhaust manifold. Looking for $1300 OBO for all the parts.
D6198F5C-D591-4F4A-A87B-9230DC856E32.jpeg
3B4C20AB-6932-4470-8373-C20C2439D76D.jpeg
C5D5EB0D-4E0C-4DFC-AE28-CDE556ECDCAA.jpeg
DA435AAC-2BBA-4F22-AB43-E5411E0115EC.jpeg

I had the same parts for sale and nobody wanted them .... so I gave them away. This was fairly early in 2015 so there were not many C7's on the road.

Reactions: Canuck204
If you can't unload them, you may want to consider cutting off the cats and selling to a recycler.

Think I got $100 for the 2 cats off the xpipe alone

Just a thought
Actually, sounds like you were actually given a low number based on the pricing I see at local recyclers.

Might have been higher just can't remember exact number from 18 months ago. Was the highest offer in Toronto.

Point being some people think they are worthless
I was just hoping I could off load these before taking them to a scrap yard. Wait and see game I guess

Actually, sounds like you were actually given a low number based on the pricing I see at local recyclers.
Depends on the catalytic converter. Some are worth $80.00, some are worth $2,000.00 or more. They look up the number on the converter and see how much Rhodium, Platinum, and Palladium are in them. There are sites you can look them up as well.

Hey everyone, just did some work on my car and now looking to see if anyone is in need of these stock GM parts. All parts have only 4000km of use. Parts can be sold all together or individually. The parts i will be selling are the stock mid-pipe with catalytic converters, air intake, intake manifold with throttle body and exhaust manifold. Looking for $1300 OBO for all the parts.View attachment 102454View attachment 102453View attachment 102452View attachment 102451
Do you still have the down pipes from manifold to x- pipe by chance

what u want for the whole lot ? Not even totally sure of everything u have will have to take a better look Im after the down pipes but maybe we can make fair deal for all and get it off your hands also where you located as for pick up thanks for your tme Steve

Reactions: Riley P
after looking and fully reading your listing i see u do have a price listed for everything didnt see at first Please contact me in regards to the down pipes and possibily X pipe and hopefully we can work something out a chat on the phone may also be easier message me here if u like thanks again Steve 289 456 9024

after looking and fully reading your listing i see u do have a price listed for everything didnt see at first Please contact me in regards to the down pipes and possibily X pipe and hopefully we can work something out a chat on the phone may also be easier message me here if u like thanks again Steve 289 456 9024
Sorry just read this post. I will try and give you a shout later today or tomorrow if thats ok

Status
Not open for further replies.