A C7 with gull wing doors? I've seen the scissor (lambo) door but never gull wing. Would like to see that. Tried searching for pics but all I can find are the scissor doors. Have any pics?

I think this is a gull wing Zeeman. This was a concept corvette back in the day... These are pure custom doors... I'm thinking RC might be thinking Lambo but I may be wrong....

gullwing.jpg

You can't install gull wing doors on the C7. The removable roof would not support such a creature. Lambo style scissor doors are possible and they sell kits for this. Google it and I'm sure you wll find different kids, likely approx. $2500 and up.

You can't install gull wing doors on the C7. The removable roof would not support such a creature. Lambo style scissor doors are possible and they sell kits for this. Google it and I'm sure you wll find different kids, likely approx. $2500 and up.
Nothing a good sturdy piece of flat iron framed and welded front to back across the roof wouldn't fix tyho. Bolt the gull wing brackets to it and away you go... Paint it black and it would be disguised as a racing stripe! .... hmmmmm.... I should go into the fabrication business... can't be that hard ! :Banghead:

Interesting when I imagine having this kind of feature on a Corvette as I drive by the Lamborghini Dealership in Calgary almost every day ...
but then I kinda get the feeling of "whyyyyy would I do dat?" ... like :Ice:

Hey! I see the most happiest Winter Drivers that are stuck in Calgary traffic ... are those that are stuck right next to the Lamborghini Dealership on Heritage Drive ... it's hilarious! ... and only because most Corvette Dealerships have them hibernating of course ...

Last edited:
Hey Guys just wondering who in the GTA or surrounding area had them installed and where? Really interested in a set.
I bought mine from Vertical Doors Inc. 542 3rd St. Lake Elsinore Ca. 92530. Sales 951-245-8669
Since I bought mine. They came out with additional models. I had my own mechecanic install them.
About 8hrs labour. Good luck.
Ron

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.