Casual User
Apr 23, 2020
Ottawa
VetteCoins
Car
Grand Sport 2019
Province
ON
I wanted to see what everyone's opinion is on diffusers. I have a 2019 GS Shadow Grey and was thinking about getting rear diffusers as I find the rear unfinished looking..

I assume ACS is the way to go?

I am bias towards the Ivan Tampi ones but I can understand that they may be too aggressive for some :)

The ACS are the next best choice and more cost-effective.

I like the ACS too. I have bought them last spring and they have been sitting in my garage since. I just don't have the guts to put them on. I'll have to kick myself in the arse this year. I'm positive I'll be happy once done. It's just a bit nerve-wracking to drill holes in my rear bumper.

I just don't have the guts to put them on. It's just a bit nerve-wracking to drill holes in my rear bumper.
ACS diffusers are nice but pricey for little pieces of plastic. I was lucky enough that ACS had some weird blue color ones on clearance at half the price. Then $20 of carbon flash vinyl wrap. To give you comfort I was like you being a little leery to install. After taking the plunge, the bottom portion rear valance cover was actually pretty straight forward to remove. Drill template tells you where to drill. It's the best to do it this way to properly secure the diffuser screws on backside. Some say you can install without removing cover but it's super tight.

20190316_111554.jpg20190311_123712.jpg

Last edited:
I have a set of rear diffusers ( not from ACS) ...trial fit appears good, drilling not a problem-did that with front splitter and side skirts anyways, just waiting to purchase correct paint, primer, plastic adhesion promoter , and clear coat etc before I paint them same colour as car along with rear exhaust trim bezel.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread