Sep 19, 2017
Ayr Ontario
VetteCoins
Car
2010 Coupe M6 Blade
0894D095-B59E-4B5E-BD09-23065F770FC3.jpeg

Reactions: ccltj and frankmp
I have been driving the neighbours GS...what a machine! The select drive modes are cool....rev match is cool. General quality of the interior including seats are better. I might own this car one day when he sells it. The only thing that bugs me is the HUD appears to be not level...small issue but right in my face. The overall driving experience is very much like of C6 baby....just a little more refined!

Reactions: ddgermann
I have been driving the neighbours GS...what a machine! The select drive modes are cool....rev match is cool. General quality of the interior including seats are better. I might own this car one day when he sells it. The only thing that bugs me is the HUD appears to be not level...small issue but right in my face. The overall driving experience is very much like of C6 baby....just a little more refined!

I had the same problem with the tilted HUD. Turns out it's only when I'm eating tacos... :Ack2: Ok. That was bad.... This is actually the first time I've heard anyone mention this. Mine is level.

I'm guessing the HUD unit is canted somewhat in it's mount. This would not be an easy adjustment as the dash would have to be removed I would think. I would advise the owner have it fixed while the car is still under warranty... JMO

Any others here have this problem?

Reactions: ddgermann
I had the same problem with the tilted HUD. Turns out it's only when I'm eating tacos... :Ack2: Ok. That was bad.... This is actually the first time I've heard anyone mention this. Mine is level.

I'm guessing the HUD unit is canted somewhat in it's mount. This would not be an easy adjustment as the dash would have to be removed I would think. I would advise the owner have it fixed while the car is still under warranty... JMO

Any others here have this problem?
0F3537C8-3A11-4BF8-B785-28963B0AADE9.png

Reactions: ccltj
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread