Oct 27, 2009
Owen Sound ON
VetteCoins
Car
2015 Silver Z51 Conv
Finally, the 2015 C7 Convertible arrived Monday and picked up Tues. afternoon.
Z51, 2LT, Mag Ride, A8, Red Calipers, Blade Silver with Adrenaline Red Interior and Black Top.
Produced Aug 22 (the same day my son transferred the 2000 after our trip to the Caribou, BC) and was hung up at B.G. in the group hold with the 2,000 Driver Air Bag separation vehicles.
The car has exceed my expectations and really like the contrast between the interior and exterior colours and the new A8 especially in manual mode. Hard to hold back to meet the 4000 RPM break-in specs.
Thanks to Owais for persevering through the 2014 order back in April, and 3 versions of the 2015 order.
There are a few pics in the User CP Album.

Very nice looking car. Congratulations and enjoy your new ride.

FPT click on Y2KConv beside the red C5 picture (just below it says junior member). Once that page is open the album is down on the right side of the screen. There are four photographs.

Hot looking car and this wait is killing me. Kudos to Owais and it says a lot when you are getting such high respect from a fellow site member who travelled from Owen Sound for that purchase. Even better news for many I am sure is that the cars are being delivered.

We are going to definitely have to have an Ont meet next year where all can meet and show off their babies in person.

Last edited:
That is beautiful car...I was so torn between that exact combo and the torch red...really second guessing now!

Oh well, mine is on a truck to Toronto as we speak so I will need to stick with what I have.

Enjoy...the weather sure has cooperated for you since delivery..

Enjoy!
:canada::canada:

Finally, the 2015 C7 Convertible arrived Monday and picked up Tues. afternoon.
Z51, 2LT, Mag Ride, A8, Red Calipers, Blade Silver with Adrenaline Red Interior and Black Top.
Produced Aug 22 (the same day my son transferred the 2000 after our trip to the Caribou, BC) and was hung up at B.G. in the group hold with the 2,000 Driver Air Bag separation vehicles.
The car has exceed my expectations and really like the contrast between the interior and exterior colours and the new A8 especially in manual mode. Hard to hold back to meet the 4000 RPM break-in specs.
Thanks to Owais for persevering through the 2014 order back in April, and 3 versions of the 2015 order.
There are a few pics in the User CP Album.

Congrats, great looking car -- enjoy. Here's your pics:

y2kconv-albums-c7-delivery-picture1021-c7-pickup-011.jpg

y2kconv-albums-c7-delivery-picture1019-c7-pickup-005.jpg

y2kconv-albums-c7-delivery-picture1018-c7-pickup-003.jpg

y2kconv-albums-c7-delivery-picture1020t-c7-pickup-007.jpg

@Y2KConv: Thank you for the purchase Mr. Brown. Really happy to hear that it exceeds your expectations!

@ZEEVETTE: You are most welcome! And thanks for appreciating and recommending me.

Update: Another one of our C7 orders went into production (status 3000) yesterday. Dont have a TPW yet but we should have it here late Oct/early Nov. Also another 2015 is also ready to be shipped so should arrive here soon.

Now accepting factory orders for 2015 C7's with or without Z51, Coupe or Conv. No Z06's. Only 3 allocations left. Delivery in late Spring/early Summer (May-July).

Call or TXT 416-826-7006.

Best of luck!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread